I'm awfully sorry, I don't seem to have any small change.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Glendale wrote:Doubt if kesh is "doing" much with midnight stop offs at cambridge services and the odd lucky!
Nope really struggling at the minute can't make a coin lol
JG

Post by JG »

Higher or lower than a 2?
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Collect
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ipswich is great the local 'player' can't even read a box lol even the triples round there are phones off peanuts shame there isn't many luckys for me to ping the play dond button on
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

bubbles wrote:do you think many of the "scumbag" players out there were born that way or this existence has twisted them up?

why are some players able to resist? i am about 20% fucked up, how fucked up do you think the game has made you?!
I read a book in which the author described career paths that someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder may be outrageous enough to embark on. One of only three mentioned was a proffessional gambler. It did make me think.

Maybe you do need to be a little screwed up to get into this game in the first place but in real life I think most players were just too young to look into the future with their decision and the factors involved with the player lifestyle have more to do with their current state of mind.

There are exceptions of course.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

why do you come across as being so bitter doingthem? i mean you must be doing well so why don't you just get on with your own "success" and not worry about fucking up others?
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

you've become all consumed by the game i think kesh, not unlike gollum in lord of the rings. can you redeem yourself, even partially?
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Bitter?no no no just think it's funny
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Hard to put a percentage on how screwed up you are in any case and it's bound to vary pretty often. I know a couple of people who are verging on psychotic due to over-exposure to key bets because I think those games are so boring that they sit around thinking too much.

Dark Horse is definitely correct in saying no one really knows what they are in for with this 'career' and a lot of people literally get stuck in the world they live in because of it. If I could go back in time I definitely wouldn't have bothered and just studied hard to have a real career in a respected field.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

The Dark Horse wrote:
Maybe you do need to be a little screwed up to get into this game in the first place but in real life I think most players were just too young to look into the future with their decision and the factors involved with the player lifestyle have more to do with their current state of mind.
Very true indeed.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it's a sick world fruit machining. :(
Going skint....
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The local player is, and has, done very well in ipswich but im moving now my tubby, button breaking friend so im going to let you out of my pocket so you and your good pupils steve and turk can make some money! Dont get to comfy as i will be back in a few years to take it all off you again!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

bubbles wrote:why do you come across as being so bitter doingthem? i mean you must be doing well so why don't you just get on with your own "success" and not worry about fucking up others?
Bitter because hes knowhere near as good as he trys to make people believe! Hangs about with steve who has, and will again, shit on him from a higher distance each time! You cant buy friends kesh no matter how hard you try!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Glendale wrote:Bitter because hes knowhere near as good as he trys to make people believe! Hangs about with steve who has, and will again, shit on him from a higher distance each time! You cant buy friends kesh no matter how hard you try!
:) sounds spot on from what I've seen from the man himself in his posts and heard about him.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Lol Ipswich has and always will be a gold mine,funny you are doing soooo we'll around Ipswich that you need to move lol Darren you can't even read a box......and the lies you tell are off key lol 31 flats for a 100 bag?fuck off you dreamer,Turk is my trainee yet I've never played a machine infront of him lol you just spread lies about me because you can't handle that I come down to Ipswich and make money have done for years hahahaha how's the moped going?still running it off chip fat?fucking absolute loser of a man