Thoughtless

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Winwalls are great compared to that ridiculous attempt at cloning all the barcrest wild picks type games. Not sure what it's called but OH MY GOD!!

The one where u get a party popper appear at the top of each reel sonetimes? Get 3 which I stupidly decided to sit out(NEVER AGAIN) and u get a chance of community feature or a cash amount. Now why this vile disgusting game needs about £400 a 'pop' to give u this incredible feature I have no idea.

Whoever programmed or gave the seal of approval to release needs to be fired. Disgusting game.
BFK

Post by BFK »

For a £400 odd investment, I got the following...

2 £20 wins
1 yes 1 wild pick
2 randomly awarded free spins which COMBINED paid about £10.
Numerous 50p/£ wins.

I gave up on this stake in the end. Switched down to 10p wondering exactly what u got for 3 party poppers.

That cost £40. I got the community bonus from the pick. And got £1 yes a quid!!

I was tempted to ask the manager of a Mecca to show me the maths behind the game as I'm almost certain the game will never make %age. But the fact that nobody else even went near the machines all night in a packed Mecca while every t777 machine was in use or on hold speaks volumes really. I'm sure they won't last long and good fucking riddance.

I remember when they first went in and had all the bullion/solids loaded. They use to run so slowly that 1 spin could take about 15 seconds. Once again laughable that some clueless cunt passed them.
BFK

Post by BFK »

But equally satisfying is that because of Astras team of fuckwitts not only making shit games but also glaring fuck ups I had to have a dabble at uncovering a gem. Obviously it didn't work this time. But they'll be something.......... Then I will have my revenge.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Why am I up this early?? Well it's simple....

My birds daughter is a total arsehole who is incapable of sleeping at all. Not only that she is incapable of being quiet, staying in her own bedroom or behaving full stop.

If I get 2 hrs kip a day I'd be surprised.

Suggestions??????

Before you read about something nasty in the paper!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

no more babestation and baby oil then paul?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Dunno I had a nice plus day today, would have made some much more had the fortune code trick has come to an end.

Agreed you can't rely on anything lasting long.
Yeah i think he was probably joking
dakky

Post by dakky »

was there an empty on 4king in the bookies? Surely you'd me rich if you had one on a fobt?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Don't be 4king Crazy.
... Join The Party!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I don't tend to play Astra machines as I find the gameplay uninspiring on many of their games, and they have a habit of copying the ideas of other companies, and doing so poorly. You could say it's laziness or that the design team are bereft of any creativity but I suspect that the truth is more along the lines of the powers that be not wishing to take risks on new concepts when existing formulas can be easily replicated.

I agree that £720 for a feature is perhaps an excessive amount to pay, one can only assume that the machine in question went on a 'hot streak' of some description before hand, or that Mecca are rigging their machines in order to recover money that they may have lost when vulnerable games were being done.

I remember years ago 2 'Ready, Steady, Go!!' (or a similar) machines being done in a Mecca or Gala, something to do with turning down features and taking wins, they were brand new in and they both got banked. I remember the bosses being furious about it at the time and took it really personally. Now an old lady used to come in and punt the Spend, Spend, Spends and Tutti Fruttis, but one day soon after she put over £200 in a Tutti Frutti and it did nothing, and I do mean nothing, aside from allowing her a £1 win every £30 or so. She left in tears after remonstrating with one of the managers. He told her that there was nothing wrong with the machine, having opened the door and peered inside for a second or two, and spoke down to the lady saying she shouldn't have got carried away etc. It was plainly obvious to anyone familiar with how target %'s are displayed that it was playing massively under %, and it was pointed out to the manager but he just feigned ignorance and sauntered out of the door, quickly engaging himself in conversation with the nearest customer to distance himself from the situation.

Now the next person to play that machine was a taxi driver who was reknowned for having a bit of a temper.

£80 later, and having been advised by another customer that something was wrong with it he walked into the auditorium during the early bird game screaming for the manager to re-imburse him. When he refused he was pinned up against the wall one-handed by his throat, and the rogue Tutti Frutti had a bin put through it.

I recall a similar thing occuring on an 'Andy and Flo'.

I guess the moral of the story is you can't trust Bingo Halls not to rig their machines in order to balance the books when a vulnerable machine gets done. It's a disgusting practice, and detrimental to the reputation of manufacturers.

And Paul, those 'Party Pooper' games or whatever they are called are indeed absolutely dreadful. Very few games made these days are smooth to play and offer good gameplay. It's either feast or famine.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

With the famines long and very dry but the feasts being plentiful however short lived.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oscar wrote:I don't tend to play Astra machines as I find the gameplay uninspiring on many of their games, and they have a habit of copying the ideas of other companies, and doing so poorly. You could say it's laziness or that the design team are bereft of any creativity but I suspect that the truth is more along the lines of the powers that be not wishing to take risks on new concepts when existing formulas can be easily replicated.

I agree that £720 for a feature is perhaps an excessive amount to pay, one can only assume that the machine in question went on a 'hot streak' of some description before hand, or that Mecca are rigging their machines in order to recover money that they may have lost when vulnerable games were being done.

I remember years ago 2 'Ready, Steady, Go!!' (or a similar) machines being done in a Mecca or Gala, something to do with turning down features and taking wins, they were brand new in and they both got banked. I remember the bosses being furious about it at the time and took it really personally. Now an old lady used to come in and punt the Spend, Spend, Spends and Tutti Fruttis, but one day soon after she put over £200 in a Tutti Frutti and it did nothing, and I do mean nothing, aside from allowing her a £1 win every £30 or so. She left in tears after remonstrating with one of the managers. He told her that there was nothing wrong with the machine, having opened the door and peered inside for a second or two, and spoke down to the lady saying she shouldn't have got carried away etc. It was plainly obvious to anyone familiar with how target %'s are displayed that it was playing massively under %, and it was pointed out to the manager but he just feigned ignorance and sauntered out of the door, quickly engaging himself in conversation with the nearest customer to distance himself from the situation.

Now the next person to play that machine was a taxi driver who was reknowned for having a bit of a temper.

£80 later, and having been advised by another customer that something was wrong with it he walked into the auditorium during the early bird game screaming for the manager to re-imburse him. When he refused he was pinned up against the wall one-handed by his throat, and the rogue Tutti Frutti had a bin put through it.

I recall a similar thing occuring on an 'Andy and Flo'.

I guess the moral of the story is you can't trust Bingo Halls not to rig their machines in order to balance the books when a vulnerable machine gets done. It's a disgusting practice, and detrimental to the reputation of manufacturers.

And Paul, those 'Party Pooper' games or whatever they are called are indeed absolutely dreadful. Very few games made these days are smooth to play and offer good gameplay. It's either feast or famine.
For someone who doesn't give a toss about 'the game' and thinks this board is redundant, you sure do write a lot, old pal!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Rich loves fruitchat really
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

We all love it really.

We all keep coming back
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah it's there for 2
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

By the way, I've never played a Winwall but it sounds to me like they should be called Win-F-All