Thoughtless

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

trayhop123 wrote:i love your selective quote of me ,,,,,,,

above that if you bothered to read it , i said this doesn't include the top boys

im sure there are those that may reply to my post genuinely making a grand plus on hi-techs ,,,,,,,,,, i think by now we know who are the genuine posters though and who are the bullshit brigade hiding behind false accounts etc.

and yes i do consider myself in the 90%statistic who are for the time being , struggling immensely ,,,,,, ive never ever made out i was top boy status.

as for whose bitter ,,,,,,, your a joke ,,,,, you forget i go out with george occasionally and have heard the stories of 4king negotiations , and the subsequent bitterness , which im sure george will probably elaborate on now ,,,,,,,, ( he's normally a very polite live n let live type of guy) ,,,,,,, but you have insulted him massively.

you not bitter over the whole 4king thing , and your own demise from being a saddict to minimum wage pleb(not that theres anything wrong with working for minimum wage , i will be joining you soon) ls legendary .

in the early days all your posts stunk of an air of superiority ,much like will's ( maybe its a norfolk thing lol) before your fall from grace

the pages of fruitchat run yellow ,,,,,,, and it isn't piss
George is welcome to say whatever he wishes on the subject, it will liven the site up i'm sure. Why you have to wade in is anyones guess.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

everyone's fucked, there's not a bean to be made anywhere. i agree
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

people like gary are lucky to have their seaside stuff to fall back on?

are you serious tray?
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it has been a privilege to play! rofl you are a funny guy
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i think posts should be limited to 2 or 3 hundred words, good long posts are very few and far between on here....
Going skint....
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

It has always been a Privilege not a right ... Meaning some think that the industry owes them something when it gets tough ....when in reality they owe us nothing and if you were the man in charge you would have blown us out years ago from the pub sector with randoms etc if the law allowed. They are a business at the end of the day . and don't want professional fly's in their ointment.

As for not making a been . don't take it so literal. I could go round the few mists flickers etc I've got left but they are getting thin on the ground and shared by others . . . . I'm on about making money from the 100s consistently . if there are good methods out there for the current crop then most of us don't have them
Little discipline = BIG issue

Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

That's the way it's gotta be from now
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i'll put a different slant on the same point .

taking off all other forms of gambling ,,,,,,,, the 70's , bookies , dogs , poker , low-techs etc etc

can you make a sustainable consistent wage ( week in week out ) just on the current crop of pub sector 100's ?

if you can answer yes to that bubbles then fair enough , i wont question your integrity ,you obviously have a cpl of good current methods ,,,,,, best of british

but for most of us the answer is no.

now im not moaning or pleading poverty ,,,, i have money in the bank , and the mrs has two market stalls and 2 or 3 midlands based buying and selling groups on facebook , including 50thousand members on one ,,,,,,,,,,, so i am always busy every two evening's delivering everything from furniture to playstation games and everything inbetween ,,,,,,, i hardly have time to sit down lol .

but if i didn't have this , i wouldn't be able to survive on fruits alone , with the higher costs of living etc

Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

bubbles wrote:everyone's fucked, there's not a bean to be made anywhere. i agree
Dunno I had a nice plus day today, would have made some much more had the fortune code trick has come to an end.

Agreed you can't rely on anything lasting long.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

trayhop123 wrote:

now to sum up fruitland in general ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, im not talking will, ryan , colin , mateo etc ,,,,,, im talking for 90% of everyone else ,
Gutted I didn't make your official top boy list Lee. Better get my head down maybe I'll make it next time. Matteo will be pleased, I'll pass on the news of his new ranking.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i'm surprised you actually thought i meant that russ, i thought you knew everything?!!!
Going skint....
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

sorry darky m8

AMK

Post by AMK »

Think people just need to chill out a little more.

Yes £700 is a lot for a board
Yes it probably was on the dead patch of the cycle
Yes some granny probably just had huge gold sheets on 25p

Paul has had one cost £600 for a board. Just a bit scary really.

Terrible games now. God only knows what silly program Mecca have in them.
... Join The Party!
JG

Post by JG »

I did have to laugh, Lee says people will probably ridicule him after posting and bang right on cue, people ridicule him. Not saying people are in the right or wrong necessarily, it just made me chuckle, so no one get upset about that please. However Lee is a genuine bloke and he does deserve more respect than he actually gets on here. Just my opinion, again it could be right or wrong, so no one shoot me down please. Ta. No point you shooting me down as I am titanium anyway. You'd be wasting your time. So don't bother. No one get angry about that please.

I've been having a lot of irritating issues with power hungry bloatware such as Norton popping up with its ridiculous po ups every few minutes. So if I'm a bit arseholish recently please let me issue this statement "I Jackpot George am not that bad a human being. There are better human beings than me and far worse ones - please, no one get upset at this"

Secondly, the old bloody machine X gets pulled out the woodwork. Macheeeeen X. Right I promised myself I'd shut up on here and in real life about machine X. Here I go breaking my promise. No feck it. What happened is water under the bridge. If people mis perceive me as an arsehole on the basis of how I conducted myself then go for it, have that opinion. I'm still the same old me!

If you want to call me a shitstain, please go ahead. Don't get TOO personal though, I do have feelings, man feelings, so make sure if you want to jam with me it is just jam and not total f#hashking shitstain marmalade ok? If you want to tear me to pieces, feel free. You don't get barred for having an opinion. That will be controversial. I did bar Oscar for a day, it was a very naughty 'joke' barring, I can't even remember the reason now. Usually you won't get barred for having an opinion. It's far too much hassle to log into the mod console and bar people and anyhow they usually come back as burntitout or notelightoff or doingthem or justburnttheburntpost or inyourarea type names.

I will now have a look at another posting by Oscar in this thread that intrigued me....the bits in square brackets are me :)

To be honest I can't remember what I originally wrote to merit Paul's response [hmmm] but I don't remember it being anything too sinister. In fact i'm sure it was intended in jest but appreciate it may not have been interpreted that way. You're assertion that because the machine is made by Astra it is likely to be bent rubbed me up the wrong way [I can only assume it wound you up as you felt I had insulted your brother?], (but had a certain irony to it [well yes, bent machines can be profitable to punters as well as operators]) along with your appeal for an explanation [a perfectly justified appeal imo]..

Now, contrary to your opinion of me, I have great sympathy for anybody who loses such sums of money in a fruit machine with a £70 jackpot [I never thought you'd gloat at other people's losses, so your assumption of my opinion of you in that respect was wrong btw]... Anybody, be it someone who I have time for such as Paul, or anyone else such as Rob [this is what annoys me with you Oscar, why not just say I HAVE NO TIME FOR ROB rather than writing it in that smug way]. I've been on the receiving end of many a session where I've wondered how I've lost so much money in a single unit. Maybe in Rob's case there was a problem with that particular unit, or, horror of horrors, there are elements to that game which you are as yet unfamiliar [I hold my hands up and claim I am NOT a Winwall professor, but £720 for a board is an element that should NOT be in any £70 compensated game regardless of if I fully understand the game or not].

You have stated that you are too quick to play the 'rigged' card, which amounts to admitting you were out of order [no it doesn't, that's silly logic Oscar, you're jumping in and seeing culpability where there isn't any], and in the spirit of forgiveness I shall accept your apology [you can't accept what you haven't been given] of sorts and draw a line under the matter [your perogative I guess].

In no way am I saying that just because you can empty one of a specific manufacturers machines you can't criticise another. Nothing is exempt from criticism. The problem is that it makes you look like someone who raped a woman from sub saharan Africa and then complained about catching AIDS [wow! just wow! Now I could go off on a slant and moan that you are comparing me to a rapist. I'm not into diversion tactics and I'm not stupid, so I shan't. But by your own logic, you are reinforcing what I said about Astras to which you got so annoyed about when I said it. So it's ok for you to slag off Astra, but not me?].

My brother actually edited my first post because he felt i'd overstepped the mark[ok], and said I shouldn't get wound up on his behalf, because he frankly couldn't care less[ok]. He then posted an insightful response which addressed the points you raised, but I deleted it [I would have really liked to have read that, I'm annoyed at you for deleting it] after I pointed out to him that it wasn't necessary for him to offer an explanation [In my first post, when I said I hold mystery plum responsible for this vile atrocity, I was being tongue in cheek just for the record]. It was up there for around ten minutes at around half past 9 this morning so you may have missed it . UNQUOTE

If you want me to be a bit more detailed about Astra, I shall be. They've made some brave decisions in the UK cat C AWP marketplace. I don't think they're 100% bad. I respect that they've shown the ability to innovate. Some of their games are fair. However they have a reputation for programming very nasty games. I think they forget their target audience at times. I don't expect to win every time or even get % or better every time, but I think £720 for a board shows incompetence and thoughtlessness on behalf of the programming team that may or MAY NOT have included Mystery Plum. Leamington Shipleys. There used to be a cheerful Irish guy called Andy who worked behind the bar at Smack or Sugar or whatever it was back then. He always came in with a wedge of cash to play the hi techs. One day he played the Party Times and put in £400 for very little gameplay, no jackpot for sure. The %s were always good in that Shipleys. Graham was the manager back then and people would travel from Cannock, Mansfield, Stourbridge, Dudley, Halesowen, Tamworth and even Hemel Hempstead to play the machines. Anyway after that heinous loss, Andy was never seen again in Shipleys. Not Shipley's fault, they sited the game in good faith but EVIL ASTRA AND THE PROFILE OF DOOM alienated a customer.
Look I've had more than my fair share of losses on Solid Golds, but I see a flip side and I like how they don't take the piss too much. They can be bad, but it's a lo tech, a sub saharan African woman who thankfully is not HIV positive.
Let me highlight a really bad Astra product. REALY BAD. They're in some Mecca bingos. NOBLES HAVE BINNED THEM OFF. This happened in CROYDON. Ask OB, the customers ALL complained about those awful, God damn awful £500 trail machines.

Anyway I divert. If nothing else, would someone be able to afford a true explanation as to why Rob paid £720 for a board? I suspect it drifts over % on lower stakes and the reflex on higher stakes recoups that % Hardly fair programming though is it?
Explanations please and I will still keep asking regardless of whether you think I have a right to know or not.

Let the shit stain the fan!

Just for the record I don't believe your brother did assist with the maths on 4 King Riches nor do I believe that his statement to Rob that there is a 2000/1 chance per £2 spin on Reel King Potty of it giving pots, I do not believe that to be correct. I am of the opinion that your brother is an ex player who has a slightly nerdy interest in the industry and can sound like he works for Astra when in fact ...he does not!
JG
JG

Post by JG »

You gotta remember this, as IJ ONE says, no one get too upset please about what I have written. Thankyou.
JG