General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
blackheart

Post by blackheart »

Hi guys,prob writing in wrong area,well I is mark,45,hartlepool lived @ sea side all my life so grew up with fruit machines,and all ways wanted one
tommya

Post by tommya »

Well buy one then
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

45 years old with punctuation and spelling like that… no wonder he's never had a fruit machine of his own. Sounds like a beached whale.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

what a glorious welcome for a new member ,,,,,,, alienated much

this place has gone to the dogs
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Erm, but come on… pretty awful writing by anyone's standards, my kids could do better. And as for beached whale, I guess for some I need to explain… he's always lived by the sea?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ahmed , im not falling out with you , i like n respect you ,,,,,,, but cmon , even you can see that a new member was basically pounced on with attitude for doing nowt wrong.

we're not gonna keep new members with that approach ,,,,,,,,,, hence my fc going to the dogs comment .

cmon m8 be reasonable

Ruler of The World

LOL stop stalking my posts!!!
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Ruler of The World wrote:45 years old with punctuation and spelling like that… no wonder he's never had a fruit machine of his own. Sounds like a beached whale.
For me it does not how someone spells or punctuates, all that is required is a passage that can be understood.
JG

Post by JG »

Does not [matter] how. I thought you were being ironic at first Russ but just a typo I guess. Totally agree with Lee. 3 members pounce on the newbie and take the piss. Lovely stuff and pretty much standard nowadays.
JG
Ruler of The World

No he's just thick.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

who were the 3 members that pounced then? i don't think "lol" would class me in that bracket. go and lie down on your mattress of 50s when your mates like tray are struggling! #shitstainwasaboutright ;)
Going skint....
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

If the mods moderated...
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

bubbles wrote: when your mates like tray are struggling ;)
lets clear this up ,,,,,, im fortunate that i have fingers in many other pies , market stall's ,premium bonds, ebay , buying n selling facebook groups (of which we have a cpl of people's banners that subsequently bring us free occasional meals and rubbish removel ,,,, free large item pick ups / deliverymen etc)

its why i have always slotted every two days (not every day) ,,,, because of the other half

look on my slotting days , i could dig deep , and go round my remaining 70's ,,,(still got a few dotted about) ,,,,,,, but as things get thinner on the ground , your sharing whats left among other players etc ,,,,, meaning catching things ready is harder too. ,,,,,,, the good old stuff has been relagated down to shitholes too mostly . ,,,,,, not worth getting a kicking over

as i am without any decent methods for pub sector 100's ( im far from top of the tree info wise , and openly admit , i generally cant work out new stuff by myself , so i wait for things to materialise . ,,,,,, im hardly unique in this position , without naming any names , i could quite easily list 15 plus players from up north the midlands/london/southcoast etc , (players most on here have heard of ) that are finding it fucked , or who are signing on / working etc.

so im struggling with the fruit side of life , but not so much the overall picture. ,,,,,,,,,, i think i could fit a pt time job in there though .

anyhow bubbles , you never answered ,,,, '' pushing all other forms of gambling to one side ,,,,are you personally able to make a consistent wage just on the current 100's crop?"

but as is the nature with all internet forums , one of the things that is conflicting with the above question ( AND THIS IS FOR A LOT ON HERE lol) , is the anonymity issue.

its all very well to come on here faceless and say '' im making 2k a week'' ,,,,,,,,,

lets take a hyperthetical player ''rustyfruithole'' ,,,,,,,, it's easy for him to claim the above ,,,,,, but once it transpires its really '' kevin from notts'' ( again hyperthetical , please keep up lol) ,,,,,,,, his peers have the ability to pull those claims apart ,,,,,,,, '' you aint making shit kev'' '' you bullshitter'' '' i know your on your arse , you borrowed 50 off me'' etc etc etc

now bubbles , whilst it is your perogotive to remain anon ,,,,, you got into a bit of an altercation with kesh the other day , and he asked who the fuck are you etc ,,, one of glendales cronies ???? etc

now whilst kesh and me dont see eye to eye ( he's a one line muppet as far as im concernd lol that brings nothing to the site) ,,,,,,,,,,, at the very least i have a certain respect for him because he doesn't hide behind a ghost account and has the balls to speak ''HIS" mind.

oscar and me are forever at each others throats , our views are routinely chalk n cheese ,,,,,,,,,,, we think each other are wankers for the most part ,,,,, but , i still have more respect for him than a faceless account .

ive always been about openess ,,,,,,, and i have a fair few fans sitting in both the like me/hate me camps because of it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but they all know i dont put on airs for nobody and dont bullshit about anything.

,,,,, bubbles ?

oh and bubbles , looking through your old threads , you make a lot of good contributions and sensible commets ,,,,,,,, and i agree with a lot of what you say ,,,,,,, whoever you are ,,,,,,, i particularly enjoyed your nigel (greasy hair) sailsbury commets ,,,,,,,,,,, as he was once my mentor 25 yrs ago ,,,,,

so im saying this is in no way a personal attack ,,,,,, but a man of your intelligence can surely see my point that its easy to throw stones from the safety and comfort of a skeletonless anonymous cupboard

JG

Post by JG »

No need for the indignation Bubbles, you have to admit you love to stick the knife in so I don't see why you get upset when people point that out.
However you did make me laugh out loud with the mattress of £50s comment. I think Chinese Whisper syndrome is in operation there. God knows what rumours are doing the rounds, but that is wildly innacurate as I am only sleeping on a mattress of £20 notes at the moment.
For the record, Lee has posted his finances ages ago and I'm about where he was when he posted what he posted. He might have dipped somewhat in the recent couple of years, but he's not on the breadline. I do feel bad he could have done better out of it and hindsight is a wonderful thing. None of my other contacts did any good out of it either. Only you know who. Now cue the silly "you was sucking each other off" type comments. You know who actually made considerably more than me! Mind you his dedication was second to none so he deserved it I guess. I hear of players with seven figure bank balances/assets, I am not one of them. Nowhere near, I like my B3s and mad punts a little too much as Lee and Martal may confirm when they saw me get balls deep in two £500 community martians in LFE.
I can't go into too many details about the politics. There's nothing like player politics to rile up and alienate perfectly good friends so I've said too much already.
Shit, another red bill and the band H council tax is due again. Best trade down to this mattress full of 1ps and 2ps.

Night night all, let the shitstain comments start all over.....
JG