Worst part of the country to play?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Worst part of the country to play?

Post by kong »

I think I've found it. Pretty much everything within a 20 mile radius has MS / £100 / £70 in the box, and / or is completely battered. Either a run of ridiculous bad luck, or some really meticulous players?
Oh good, another Reflex.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Where?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
JG

Post by JG »

Northampton
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Never get why people say Northampton is burnt.....I've found obvious machines dead before but normally it's alright there
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I'd say Norwich centre has to be one of the most torched centres around at the minute.....roll on April when I get my licence back
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

It's pretty good round here. I managed to make £1 on a Lucky Streak earlier
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

does that fat faggot still hang around norwich centre giving proper players a bad name doingthem?
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

MrRed wrote:It's pretty good round here. I managed to make £1 on a Lucky Streak earlier
2 quid repeated to 6 lol?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

quit whining and try to find new and more unique playing opportunities. or wait by the phone for months then make £1. seriously. lot of games are now no good that were very good before. forget the thousand pound days, how about the minus 300 pound days. still i guess most of you lot will turbo row through your pathetic bankrolls and will not be playing this time next year...
Going skint....
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

doingthem wrote:I'd say Norwich centre has to be one of the most torched centres around at the minute.....roll on April when I get my licence back
Never been any different, though the number of locations has to least half to what there was 2000-05
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Brighton. Hard to find a unit ready to repeat on a £1.
though the number of locations has to least half to what there was 2000-05
For sure - the loss of mainstream bookmakers, and in recent years so many pubs have shut due to a multitude of reasons. On a slightly positive side, some gaffa's are just buying a machine off eBay (obviously getting the relevant licence to exclude rental costs). I know of a couple in brum that have done this, one backend pub bought a Perfect Game/Red (was chuffed) I've chat to punters in pubs also and a lot feel they can't afford to play them, and have no chance of getting a JP - this impo is why bell fruit have done so well up until now with the dond games as they give the player the chance at JP even if its not ready, especially on the 70's but now we are seeing not so random dond games and an even
higher JP (giving the punter the feeling s/he has less chance at winning it).

There has to be some kind of change ahead. A guy who gets payed at the end of the month, goes down his local and fancies spending £100 on a dond game, he plays it and gets nothing but £2-7£ boards in the entire £100 which shockingly went in 25mins as he decided to play £1 stake will go home feeling sick, has to explain to his wife, and feels its time to give up fruits is another punter lost. Then there's the punters who like to force out JP's will be in for a shock when he doesn't get one after £500 unless he forces one of the few forceable games left or gets lucky, or wins a £100 on a
in the wether spoons just to lose it all in the machine next to it. sorry waffled a bit there, bored waitin on a unit to free up, I'll shut up now.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

bubbles wrote:quit whining and try to find new and more unique playing opportunities. or wait by the phone for months then make £1. seriously. lot of games are now no good that were very good before. forget the thousand pound days, how about the minus 300 pound days. still i guess most of you lot will turbo row through your pathetic bankrolls and will not be playing this time next year...
How about 6 grand service runs?or maybe a 5 figure days in the bookies,tricks that you didn't know then and still don't know about now?let me guess you're out everyday smashing it lol good for you.....I'm sure no 1 else is making a coin at the minute except for you :) fucking joker
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol what an embarrassing post
Going skint....
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

bubbles wrote:quit whining and try to find new and more unique playing opportunities. or wait by the phone for months then make £1. seriously. lot of games are now no good that were very good before. forget the thousand pound days, how about the minus 300 pound days. still i guess most of you lot will turbo row through your pathetic bankrolls and will not be playing this time next year...
And vice versa, a lot of games are now good, which were average at best before
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

doingthem wrote:How about 6 grand service runs?or maybe a 5 figure days in the bookies,tricks that you didn't know then and still don't know about now?let me guess you're out everyday smashing it lol good for you.....I'm sure no 1 else is making a coin at the minute except for you :) fucking joker

take it your not in on the latest terminal glitch?