Help me remember my favourite machine!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

is this it op? loves to keep itself off the boil in arcades by repeatedly giving 'last orders' to keep you on it whilst other stuff that needs urgent attention is paying out to mugs and really winding you up.
Prostreetprefect

Post by Prostreetprefect »

Oscar, mr lugsy, thankyou so so much! That's the machine I've spent three weeks trying to remember.

Can't honestly say what I love about it but I just do, now, where would I find one for sale?!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

You might find one on ebay from time to time. I imagine there are still a few about. I remember playing these games in my local arcades, there was a stop n step feature (Rolling Around or Whiskey Galore it was called or something) about 6 features up if I recall correctly, which was a jackpot so long as you could hit it! Most machines made by Empire around that time were enjoyable to play, and quite similar in style, so if you can't find a High Spirits for sale then 'The Gambler' and 'Treasure Island' are worth looking at.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

Hillbillionaire