New Deal Or No Deals

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
brasso88

Post by brasso88 »

got a £100 the big one in my local, and the deal reel s all fucked up, the £4 box is actully the /£100 so easy to know when jackpot is in the box :)
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Now all you gotta do is get it to spin it in!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Another negative sign of the future
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Longer spins
JG

Post by JG »

Bigger pauses
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Less words
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yes
Little discipline = BIG issue

discostu

Post by discostu »

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Don't choose a key bet.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

^^ Choose an entertaining reply.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

It got a reply.
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

the grim reaper is here to kill clever players! Oh, the big one is still random, the ape (I think) equivelent is most certainly not, although you will get more £10& £20 starts on the QPS one. I find it very rare on the big one. still prefer a random dond game in any case.

These £100 JP awp's certainly can suck for a game. Losing a lot of interest in all but a couple of game."s
ob

Post by ob »

The big one deal game is most certainly not 100% fair.
CJS

Post by CJS »

ob wrote:The big one deal game is most certainly not 100% fair.
Is any deal game fair now. Disgraceful lean to lower boxes. Pure golds are just dreadful. Anybody who swaps a oner box when not in for much is a fool. Standard 50 box exchange usually to a moderate box left with either cp or mega and 90 percent it will be lower box. Emptiers used to be mind taxing or involve skill, battleaxe p1, rev, fruits u sir. Lock n load. Arcadia (seu) Wiyb all 3 different ways, particularly the last. Now it's a 48 hour rat race vs dipsticks who couldn't handle any of said games. Obviously this doesn't apply to all. It's a fair point though. Zero variety and minimum difficulty level is a bad thing. Any determined punter with a bank card or a wedge will flatten most machines nowadays. Whipping a 50 or 60 deal irrespective of what's put in is usually time to walk out the pub. Contrast that to even in recent times say a Lep gold or an amazing. Yeah u can have your forced pot but move whilst I get my 2. Wonder how I still make good money sometimes. Hate it most days though.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

JG wrote:Less words
*fewer