Scary night at the bingo

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Scary night at the bingo

Post by JG »

Had to go to bingo today with family that came down in gala. Anyway was gonna sit on some 70s but ALL reserved bloody grannies typical that is so what's left. Hmm community 500 jackpot. Now I have a terrible record on that as it is but cost me 200 for community slots for.... wait for it...

£0. Yes £0. 5 spins no bonus spins no win. Nice.

Anyhow right now it's super tilt time onto Rockys etc pie gambling everything for big wins. The essence off doing this generally involves losing money VERY QUICKLY. Another 300 lost on them and bingo is starting..... The prospect off the very unlikely win off 10/20 for lines veerrrrrrryyyyy unappealing at this point it has to be said....

Predictably no wins there and OK back to slots. This time I go for big cheese in which you gamble all out for free spins from any win. Anyway 300 in got the feature which re triggered a couple of times for 216 or such like. Gambled that for 35 free spins which......

Won...... I mean hey do I really want 35 free spins over 216 quid well fuck it already losing ridiculous amounts so why not.... Anyway re triggers a few times and have a good 30 spins left when I'm up to the times 10 multiplier so looking good and although a lot of spins were nothing did a few OK ones at the end for a total of 396..

Now in any normal circumstance I wouldn't think twice off gambling that but when you're balls deep you almost don't care and press the gamble with reckless abandon and

It won to the 500 THANK FUCK.

That was that for the place a good 300 odd down but it's almost a touch even escaping without blowing a grand plus.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT mark on a regular basis!!!!!

Never again random punting I'll play the done gg's instead if I'm ever forced to sit in one again!!!!
JG
ob

Post by ob »

Lol that's my brainout tale!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i know the feeling ,,,,,, dropped 20p down a drain today ,,,,,, broke my heart :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv stopped playing pog so I never go in bingos anymore. Iv saved a lot of time and money, it's showed to be the best decision Iv made in ages. Just focusing on more important stuff and a steady income.
ob

Post by ob »

Was there to actually play bingo as my aunt loves it!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

As daft as it sounds, Iv never played at a gala!
JG

Post by JG »

Me neither, only played bingo 3-4 times in my life. Not won a bean.
JG