Clubber debate

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Oscar wrote:I think Russ likes to disagree with people for the sake of doing so.

There is no amusement in playing dond's, particularly when they are dead. Barcrest club machines and such like will take your money slowly and a casual punter will at least feel as though he hasn't been ripped off.
I used to feel ripped off pumping hundred quid or so in to club bb and the like to find I could not gamble past 50 quid.
Roll_With_It_Russ

JG wrote:I've just consulted Russ on this matter and he totally disagrees with that.
No I agree.

Generally people hate opinions that do not agree, rather than consider them, then feel free to discard them.

Put that jn your quantum computer JG.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oscar wrote: He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
This
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
pound

Post by pound »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:What absolute rubbish, many club machines have no chance of awarding the prizes displayed most of the time.

Having it on low stake yo high jp ratio just means you get to press the start button far more times with nothing happening, makes it become very tedious game indeed.
Your seriously 1 fucked up human being.

Do us a favour.......................................Fuck off fromt he fruity scene,You aint suited to this at all.
pound

Post by pound »

I will point the point out again.Get the point ?

Old clubbers will defo give the AWP again.........................Fact.
Roll_With_It_Russ

pound wrote:Your seriously 1 fucked up human being.

Do us a favour.......................................Fuck off fromt he fruity scene,You aint suited to this at all.
Why so agressive and angry?

If its set to be a hit get started on buying up club machines circa 10 years old and get them in the pubs.

simple van, small storage and contract with location owners type business.