Maybe returning to the slots - question if I may

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tme015

Maybe returning to the slots - question if I may

Post by tme015 »

Hi there all, used to be a fairly regular player on the slots 6 or 7 years ago and reasonably active on here.

I used to focus on one machine and its clones and learn it inside out. Last one I learned was Bully 4 U, along with Phil the Power Taylor and Yabba Dabba Darts. Used to make some reasonable additional income but became really time consuming.

Anyway, looking at starting up again, and it just seems to be DOND machines everywhere, and was wondering whether there is a list of which machines are clones of each other, or perhaps they are unique? Are there any that are deemed better than others i.e. easier to read or force? Had a mooch on the BF website, but there are just so many of the DOND machines.

Not looking for tips, hints or emptiers, I know that's bad form, but a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

If anyone has a B4U, PTPT or YDD near them, let me know and I'm happy to give pointers. Havent seen any around, but haven't been looking really.

Thanks
T.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

rofl jump in the DeLorean and we'll crack on! do you know who won the 1966 world cup? we could bet on that too!
Going skint....
tme015

Post by tme015 »

Happy to oblige, England won the world cup in 1966.
T.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

I was not fond of Bully 4 you but yabba darts was a nice little earner for me,
Bring back barcrest, vivid & J.P.M,
All we have now are reflex gaming & Belfruit & there are now over 100 different types of deals,
Welcome to fruitchat tme015,
fruit chat is the best chat forum in the uk
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

tme015 wrote:
Anyway, looking at starting up again.
I honestly wouldn't bother.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
ob

Post by ob »

100jps could be best time ever yet......
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Not while people ruin stuff before the jp increase even comes in.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
JG

Post by JG »

I've got one Phil The Power Taylor in an obvious location. I've got one Bully4you in the back room of a pub, only on at weekends. There's a Yabba Dabba in an arcade between Portsmouth and Southampton. If you want it I'll google it for you and tell you exactly where it was. Errr there's also one in an arcade that OB knows. I've got loads of them on £5 at the seaside, but you want the £25ers, and I can only muster four at the moment.

As for what to play now, I'm not the right person to tell you that. Wish I knew myself....Spinwalls?
JG
ob

Post by ob »

I played a bully for you out the other day on £25 in said arcade just for shits and giggles really, cost me like £11 and the bonus stack went to skillstop, a few spins later the features were 4 off and it landed on bonus nudges on a 1.... easy as you like...

Went for £34 the darts marathon!

Can anyone guess the arcade? It's pretty dingy, London area, has a £25 red hot X, perfect game £70 and tales of the unexpected £5jp amongst other shite....
tme015

Post by tme015 »

Thanks for the responses and welcomes.

As soon as the bonus stack went to anything skill based or gave multi adds, was a clear sign it was ready to drop. Last lit was always a bit of challenge if a machine had bulbs out, but as long as the sound was on and only 1 or 2 bulbs out, you had a fair chance of getting it right.

Would be interested to know where the B4U is between Portsmouth and Southampton. Not looking to muscle in on anyone's patch, but wouldn't mind a walk down memory lane!

Looks like the DOND machines could be a bit of a minefield, perhaps the best advice given is not to bother. I'll have a look around to see what's popular and see if I can find some £5 machines to learn on.

T.
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

ob wrote:100jps could be best time ever yet......
When are they going in?
TRAPPED!
bennytheclam

Post by bennytheclam »

Expected to be 16th Jan, week before EAG 2014 expo!
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

bennytheclam wrote:Expected to be 16th Jan, week before EAG 2014 expo!
Cheers mate
TRAPPED!
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

I sorta think that 100's are out already, with mega streaks doing £140 and £210, or does this mean a mega streak on a 100 could go to £300!!???
BFK

Post by BFK »

Max 1 repeat apparently. So even less than what we have today.