I knew you'd come crawling back!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

I knew you'd come crawling back!

Post by Ruler of The World »

Ah, that classic line from Homer's Meltdown when you first put a coin in…

But the title of this thread is a genuine statement to 'doingthem' who is allegedly Kesh…

I'd like to know why he has come crawling back to Fruitchat and posts the same amount of pointless, bitter one lined drivel as he did just before he went into his abusive frenzy, mauled everyone with his words including The Feds (Mods) and kept harping on about his favourite new place to be, some degenerate's only club on Facebook.

Not that I have a problem with him being on here, even having him on is better than reading nothing at all! Just curious!

I'm expecting something short and definitely not sweet in reply, unless he chooses to dodge the bullet, so to speak.

As for Lilly Satou, I've never seen a decent post from 'her' and have to question 'her' sanity with the nature of 'her' posts… perhaps 'she' could enlighten us on the actual point of them?
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

the feds ;)
JG

Post by JG »

I don't want to muddy the waters of this beautiful thread, but I will add gaaaaaaaarrrgggggghhhhh! Natural Light, get it off me! GET IT OFF ME!
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

My, my!