STD'sÂ… if only you could get condoms for them!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

STD's… if only you could get condoms for them!

Post by Ruler of The World »

I have endured sheer hell in recent months every time I have taken on an STD! It seems as though the cashpot just isn't available anymore… as though they've been chipped against giving them!

We're talking 50-100 deals here per machine where no cashpot was offered or in the box… its meant to be a 1/16 chance! My recent losses over last 4 I have played are around £600! Yesterday I was resorting to switching the cunt off with double £70 cashpots at the ready! Even with that I just ended up getting a £70 when £230 in hoping for a repeat which never arrived. I thought I'd just come back another day and hope someone will have rowed it enough for it to be phoning or close to phoning again. Bank On Its are just as bad, found 1 with double £70 and phoning after just £20, ended up breaking even from a red £35… just thought I'd do the same with that.

It is just so hard to make money these days, I don't know what the fuck these companies have against people making decent raises because the machines have to suck back all the money from the mug punters who are clueless anyway.

Luckily I had my 1st £210 from a Pots of Gold in 3 months the other day, that kept me afloat…for now…

Raped by STD's, sounds gruesome!
JG

Post by JG »

I played one with other George quite recently. Went a bit like you say, cashpot so hard to get. Bust awkward as anything. No doubt we'll get lots of smugards boasting how they know all the moves.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

we have all heard plenty of methods for these , but most aggree their a ballache

im happy to be a cluey and thus never play em ,,,,,,, better stuff to be on
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

There's no way cashpot in the box is a 1/16 chance its heavily weighted against it as is mist. I go by a VERY large sample size to come to that conclusion.
Ruler of The World

ob wrote:There's no way cashpot in the box is a 1/16 chance its heavily weighted against it as is mist. I go by a VERY large sample size to come to that conclusion.
In theory when the game is phones ready the value in the box is a genuine chance thing so 1/16 should be the chance of getting it… but the way these are playing at the moment it sounds more like what you're saying, that's for sure.

I must add though, that of the 4 I played 1 of them was phoning immediately and gave me cashpot first board (but no repeat, sadly).
ob

Post by ob »

Why should it be a genuine chance? There's nothing set in stone to say it should be. If deal games are genuinely random I have been extraordinarily unlucky in my lifetime I'll say that much. It has nothing to do with the value of the machine what it puts in either, ie. rip phones can put £70 in, what I'm saying is it puts in 1p more than £70/cp RANDOMLY... ie. random but higher weighting to lower boxes.

I'm not known for my unluckiness either.... :P
spa

Post by spa »

And that's why you find them on £70/£70.
Ruler of The World

I'm afraid I disagree. Completely. Cashpot is a 1/16 chance which is not guaranteed to be won by the player as they may take a deal. Being offered Cashpot is super-rare and dumbos like me who are careless miss them anyway… twice! Since only Cashpot can affect the value of Cashpot, it is perfectly reasonable to expect to see 70/70 often.

SO SHUT UP!!!!

Fuckin' know-it-alls!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

They offer CP but only when NOT at £70.

People row these out if they have nothing else to do/chipped
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

One of the fairest machines that I'd happily get stuck into and a very safe play, last one near me has gone, not no nig loss since you would ne luck if the cp had got back to 70/70 in 3 weeks
ob

Post by ob »

Lol disagree all you like we're all entitled to an opinion!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Sorry OB RWIR Word is final, there will be no more talk of rigged seal the deal games and players will reinstate them on there lists of fruits to buy a half shandy/glitter J2O for
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
BFK

Post by BFK »

Older deals I agree were random boxes.

Newer ones?? Controlled......... To an extent.

Gotta agree with OB about mists not putting cp in box tho. Fucking miracle!!
Ruler of The World

streakseims wrote:They offer CP but only when NOT at £70.

People row these out if they have nothing else to do/chipped
They do actually!
ob

Post by ob »

Mists are super super DUBA DUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not 1/16 chances of cashpot box.

I've played one in a spoons about 10 times, not seen a single cashpot box. Must have had 250+ deal games literally. Chances of that mathematically is in the millions I imagine if it is a true 1/16 chance.