STD'sÂ… if only you could get condoms for them!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Given a fair weighting over 250 games, you would expect to see ob's result approximately 1 time in 10 million.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Plugging also seems to affect what box will be put in, my mate done £500 odd in a seal plugging without seeing a £70 or CP!
ob

Post by ob »

blackmogu wrote:Given a fair weighting over 250 games, you would expect to see ob's result approximately 1 time in 10 million.
I'm sure I can add to the figure in future visits too! 1/16 my arse lol
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

streakseims wrote:Sorry OB RWIR Word is final, there will be no more talk of rigged seal the deal games and players will reinstate them on there lists of fruits to buy a half shandy/glitter J2O for

Well can only end up on 70/70 if rigged? Unless they never get buzzed up to dealing, which can often cost 50
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Don't know anyone who has had an offer when at £70 only when there not £70 they can offer. I did £250 in one that as dealing from the off and probs had 60 games with no CP/70 and walked.

same happened in a servos on way to Newquay I think I did £300 for CP and No repeat and ended up £150 down on it

but then you can get CP 1st board or the mega rare "your box will be CP!" had more gold pots off less than £50 than that message!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Anyone who plugs seals/mega's/mists deserves to do there brains
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I only plugged when I had to! 3 times in total!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Why would you ever have to?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ruler of The World wrote:I only plugged when I had to! 3 times in total!
I'd call it a day if I was you,before you make yourself look anymore clueless
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Haha
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Oussshhh
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

he prob thought the box was cashpot, despite it disappearing first round and was going for the swap!....GATW
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Well can only end up on 70/70 if rigged? Unless they never get buzzed up to dealing, which can often cost 50
Mugs play it by taking £3 every board which repeats for fun. Then in essence it just pays the percentage doing 2-8 quid for a board for 3-12. That's why it hardly ever phones for em, hence high cashpots! Bank on it's the same, how many times have you played a working BOI for it to be £50+ off phones with a £4 box in the view.... it's due to these £3 repeats.

Newer games, ie. golden game/double chance have a tweeked profile where £3 repeats ALOT less, and boards cost more, which means it can phone more often. Makes sense really tbh.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Lucky Streak has to be the worst offender in that sense ob.

Boards on 50p seem to cost anywhere between £1-£5 with it rarely being more and happily offer £3-£5 with the occasional slightly higher streak or rigged OBG for £10.

A few of us had a little competition on one recently where we took it in turns having a board and collecting to see who could make the most. In the end I think between us we put about £40 in for pretty much the same amount out.

Phones never anywhere near as a result.