The Start Of The £100's, DOND Turbo.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
AMK

Post by AMK »

I simply cannot wait to play Rainbow Riches Party on £100 JP. Weeeeee woooooo
... Join The Party!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Get to the 3rd level.......congrats you have won £22.50......pop! Play on for another £14

All on £1 play lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
AMK

Post by AMK »

Party Time Classic Gold Edition

XXX £1
AAA £5
JpJpJp £100

Top feature

Presents £2
Champagne £5
Gold Baloons £100

Will still cost £100 for a £2 board!
... Join The Party!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Only £100! That's if your lucky and its on 94%
Cf

Post by Cf »

JG wrote:It's bizarre. I heard someone say, maybe it was cf, that punters didn't like Reflex because of the quick board death scenario.
Now I don't disagree with cf on this point. It does raise an interesting issue though. Remember Neptune's Treasure and clones and well pretty much any slightly dead Barcrest of that era? Second move death was uber dooba ploopity common on those style of games. As far as I was aware, this didn't depreciate the desire of casuals to play them, perhaps a confounding variable being those games had a streak in them, whilst Reflex is merely force for mega streak and hope for afters for minimal loss or moderate more annoying loss.
I played the new let's get jackpotted reflex. They've taken the board play completely the other way. Most boards gave you a life time on them but it was ultra tedious. If it didn't open DOND in the first few spins then it's not gonna open it. After that it's going to one by one shoot every shot £4 and under that it can before it game overs you. I think casuals will prefer it though.

What they won't like is the infuriating reel play. Forced wins and a turbo gamble which landed on lose 10 times in a row. £35 for my first board.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It gets better...
ridye

Post by ridye »

My favourite machine in terms of fairness is Deal Or No Deal East And West Wing. No fancy rip or empty (Apart from the short period a year or two back which was quickly fixed anyway), and not the greatest money earner in the world but just a decent session.

I do agree unless it is offering the phone game the boards are rather predictable, but if you get both zones going at least you get a bit of a go round the board and then when it does treat you to the phone game you can even collect it on a question mark, none of this Game Over square nonsense.

The sort of era it was released was probably my favourite Bell Fruit era. Now all it seems to be is machines such as Take A Loan From Your Bank Account Before Chancing Me which can eat money faster than a FOBT and The Biggest Rigged One which is essentially a £35 Jackpot at a £70 Jackpot setting.
zCoin

Post by zCoin »

:-)
tommya

Post by tommya »

ridye wrote:My favourite machine in terms of fairness is Deal Or No Deal East And West Wing. No fancy rip or empty (Apart from the short period a year or two back which was quickly fixed anyway), and not the greatest money earner in the world but just a decent session.

I do agree unless it is offering the phone game the boards are rather predictable, but if you get both zones going at least you get a bit of a go round the board and then when it does treat you to the phone game you can even collect it on a question mark, none of this Game Over square nonsense.

The sort of era it was released was probably my favourite Bell Fruit era. Now all it seems to be is machines such as Take A Loan From Your Bank Account Before Chancing Me which can eat money faster than a FOBT and The Biggest Rigged One which is essentially a £35 Jackpot at a £70 Jackpot setting.
think of alot of better donds than these. Board costs can be huge.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

BIGSHOT13 wrote:i think the £100s change will take a lot of glendale's out of the game
Blimey, you should meet up with noels beard and chat about me all day! What an exciting life you must live!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Seen another new deal yesterday.
DOND FABIA VRS SE!?!?!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Was in a "kingfisher" blue cabinet!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
zCoin

Post by zCoin »

Eh? anagram?
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

RS Turbo
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Ford cortina 1.6i ghia