The Start Of The £100's, DOND Turbo.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
steelfix1

The Start Of The £100's, DOND Turbo.

Post by steelfix1 »

Launch Date: TBC
Stake / Prize Options: £100(C) - 25p/50p/£1 £5(D) - 10p

Move to Bell Fruit Sec if needed.

uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Take a chance
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

My, my.
My, my!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

My, my indeed!
GATW

Post by GATW »

exciting bring it on :)
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

After playing what must be 20,000 games of deal over the past few years I can't see how its exciting playing it still.
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
GATW

Post by GATW »

because they are easy as shit to make money on :) so bring it on £100 jackpots mean more profits faster
ob

Post by ob »

lol gotta love egomaniacs haven't you

Yeh so great all these new deals brilliant mate....

If they are actually good I'll eat my words, but we'll see.... I'm happy to do so if it turns out that way.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Just goes to show how pathetic people are in here.....insinuating that you know something on a £100 JP lol have a day off you bunch of clueys
kong

Post by kong »

I've been doing these DOND turbos for weeks. All about taking t***o **s* when Noe* *d*ond* (coincidence? I think not) strokes his b*ard. H*pe I haven*t g*ve* t** m*ch aw*y...
Oh good, another Reflex.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Only difference is landlord has an extra £30 of collecting time to turn it off.
remember £100 jps will be in the dives in 18 months so there all banns on 1st or 2nd visit. Like jg said a pcso will have to witness any box over £10 spinning in.

I sat in pboro spoons sat morning as we was shopping and must of been there an hour...no one really played machines. If that was 18 months ago id of been on the mist,perfect,eliminator,happy hour and probaby the spank and over the road was 3 more to play or I would of seen at least 3/4 players walk in to row something out/check boards......now just 2 lads playing on 25p with change
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Remember actually bumping into players in spoons now you bump into them in shit hole pubs lol
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

The last jp increase was pretty much the death of Barcrest in the AWP sector. When Aliens were sparingly released on £35 people cracked it but dealt with it sensibly until the machine was converted to £70. The anticipation must have been overwhelming at times.

Barcrest were a combination of lazy, bent and negligent with most if not all of their machines in their last couple of years.

JPM suffered a similar fate for catering for players with a series of machines which favoured any one good at skill. Casuals simply could not win on them, at all. Once they took that element away players sourced their income from other manufacturers products where an edge could be found. The casual punters had already been alienated and operators stopped buying JPM machines.

Will Bellfruit suffer the same fate?

There will be a raft of new games, with the potential for them to be solved. I imagine there will be money about for a while but unless you have the resources to test £100 jp machines at £1 a credit, or buy a shiny new machine I don't see any cause for excitement beyond the usual month or two before the novelty factor wears off.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hmmm will they be allowed to repeat ? lol ,,, doubt it ,,,,,, and im gonna assume ms afters will be capped at 15 or so ,,,,,, cant see landlords/operators being happy with 200/300 ms's
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

in southampton spoons yesterday seen a new dond called drop the lot or somethingorother ,,,,,, very modern , its practically all videoscreen , and says something about eclipse 3 cabinet ,,,,,,,,,,,,, obviously ripe candidate for 100 conversion
Little discipline = BIG issue