My story.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Reverse

My story.

Post by Reverse »

Hello everyone, even though I have been reviewing fruit chat for just short of 2 years now it still seems to me that everyone on here has only there ego to share, although now and then you may come across someone's experience playing a certain fruit and take this information in to consideration during in your next play.

Anyway seen as fruit chat is getting deader by the second I thought I would post a slice of my story.

I started basic playing at the age of 13, every weekend i used to take a visit to Thorpe park in cleethorpes with my grand parents where we owned a caravan if there was ever a situation my grandparents could not make it i always jumped on the train and pretended to be asleep when the ticket bloke came around (he nether tended to bother me as i had a used ticket under my hand just slightly showing) and then got friends from Grimsby to pick me up from the sea front, the weekend involved of meeting up with friends getting drunk stopping at there caravan and just having such a good time, purchased our alcohol and made our way to the beach, around 10 we stumbled to the aqua bar hoping frenzy or psycho cash was on a cheeky spree or pouncing on the next leach i wouldn't miss these weekends for the world. After my grandparents passed away it was rare I went down this meant no more playing machines which I missed even though I did not consider myself professional.

Around 3 years ago i took a visit down south to milton keynes i wanted to try a bit of indoor snowboarding, after thoroughly enjoying myself on my way out i checked the monopolys for old times sake this is where my life would change after bumping in to the nicest player ever. I always talked to professional players but i never got involved as it did not interest me any more. after talking about our history it seemed we came from the same kind of back ground, this is where he asked if I fancied coming out playing some time which i thought to my self why not it was like we had known each other forever !

not even been bothered about my savings or equity at a young age before i knew it i had enough money to do what ever i wanted this was simply because we grafted our ass off but in doing so i enjoyed every minute of it ! being the sensible person that i am i saved and saved and have just recently purchased my new home while the market is on its ass. knowing the playing game has died down dramatically and always having such a first for gaining money, knowing no other way to earn such good money at a young age in this last 8 month or so i have put my time in effort in to the stock market (more precisely spread betting) which i can honestly say i am doing rather well on understanding the fundamental and technicality it really does interest me on what makes a stock market rise and fall.

concluding all of this where has everyone else ended up ? assuming they just lived the high life :D
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

you think now was a good time to buy a house?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Ah, in comes Russ, the man who knows absolutely everything.
AMK

Post by AMK »

The feature is white. Go fuck yourself I'm not stepping to sevens instead.
... Join The Party!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Lmao!
feature is white so I'm stepping to 2 cherrys for 10p instead
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Hitler

Post by Hitler »

With me being the leader of the leading last league of the lurkers it was finally good to lurk on something that was constructive for a change,
it even made me post.

I'm Hitler fuck the world.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

They must've been selling crack cheap somewhere in the early hours!
Roll_With_It_Russ

GaryChandler wrote:Ah, in comes Russ, the man who knows absolutely everything.

just an open question. wondered if therr was any reasoning. Others perspectives can be interesting.
JG

Post by JG »

I believe in pound averaging. I buy a house every day to ensure the market doesn't get the better of me.
So Russ, are you prophecising a significant drop in house prices soon?
Reverse, have you ever posted on here under a different alias?
Plus.....checking the monops? Which ones?
JG
Reverse

Post by Reverse »

good luck for the future all.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

If it was up to luck players wouldn't exist
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'm lucky.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

True.
Roll_With_It_Russ

JG wrote:I believe in pound averaging. I buy a house every day to ensure the market doesn't get the better of me.
So Russ, are you prophecising a significant drop in house prices soon?
Reverse, have you ever posted on here under a different alias?
Plus.....checking the monops? Which ones?
interest rates at historical lows, we choose to keep them that way... what happens when we are forced to increase rates?

arket volumes low. london market should be ignored but if you look at the increases of 50% over the last yearin places means it has to blow like dubai did.

loads of interest only mortages comming up for repayment over the next 5 years. how many of these have repayment vehicles?

help to buy scheme, why is the government insuring mortages? shouldn't insurance companies be fighting at each other to secure this business? the reality is its just far to risky.

a multiple of the following should see a correction of assett values.
interest rate rise.
htb withdrawn.
foreign investors put off.
benefit cuts.
more job lossess.

of all asset classes property is actually one of the poorest performers long term, the only real reason its attractive is you can borrow multiples of investment and leverage up.

if prices keep on increasing what is going to happen to allow first time buyers to actually buy. if the market can't be accessed the pyramid will collapse.

whether we will see greater decreases than recent years im not sure.

ah yes one thing that could fix thing for a few years is sustained wage inflation. no sign of that yet for the masses.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

"ah yes one thing that could fix thing for a few years is sustained wage inflation. no sign of that yet for the masses."

just those in the know eh?!
Going skint....