My Day

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

My Day

Post by JG »

Today I went to my favourite room with my favourite die.

I sat down. I needed a six, but it kept rolling in ones, twos, threes, fours and fives. I quickly got agitated. What a disaster this day was turning into! I needed a six. My rolling of the die became more agitated. More vigorous. Surely the powerful wrist action of my right hand could save the day. Oh bloopin' 'eck! More ones. And twos. And threes. And I think there were some fours and fives.
Vexed and impatient I angrily scratched my itchy scalp. A few flakes of dandruff landed sorrowfully onto the table and I swept them away with a hostile flourish, leaving a thin veil of dust that I vowed to clean up at some point.
It was my final roll. I was practically on the verge of insanity and was close to stomping very hard on the die and maybe tipping over an empty coffee cup, such was my fury and rage that number six was absent.
So no pressure when suddenly...SIX!

Get the f@@k in there sporty-horty-hort FANS! Unfortunately my phone had run out of battery, so I had no means of recording this momentous occasion. However, you won't believe the next bit, I thought I should go for some more rolls, see what the die was up to. I mean it could be sixing now, in fact, I was pretty sure it was sixing.

I texted Glendale to check. He had said that if the die was moving slightly quicker through time and space that it was sixing and that I should throw it in the middle of the room, as down the sides was where the blag sixing occurs.

Next roll...SIX! I was on fire. The day was turning around. I won't bore you with all the details, but in the next 42 rolls, I had no less than seven sixes. A sure fire sign that the die was hot and hitting the six area.

I left the room ecstatic and to celebrate took the missus out for a slap up fish and chip supper. I've decided to start a diary of my die rolling sessions to see how it goes. I reckon I get more sixes than most people and I know some people who are really serious and successful about getting sixes. This one guy stated really young, he was known as a sixer when he was in the cub scouts! I think now he can roll no other number if he really focuses.

Anyway it's great to be on the board and I hope other die hard die enthusiasts will pipe up now.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

When on a run like that be sure to get into some D&D games!
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Today I went to my favourite room with my favourite die.

I sat down. I needed a six, but it kept rolling in ones, twos, threes, fours and fives. I quickly got agitated. What a disaster this day was turning into! I needed a six. My rolling of the die became more agitated. More vigorous. Surely the powerful wrist action of my right hand could save the day. Oh bloopin' 'eck! More ones. And twos. And threes. And I think there were some fours and fives.
Vexed and impatient I angrily scratched my itchy scalp. A few flakes of dandruff landed sorrowfully onto the table and I swept them away with a hostile flourish, leaving a thin veil of dust that I vowed to clean up at some point.
It was my final roll. I was practically on the verge of insanity and was close to stomping very hard on the die and maybe tipping over an empty coffee cup, such was my fury and rage that number six was absent.
So no pressure when suddenly...SIX!

Get the f@@k in there sports fans! Unfortunately my phone had run out of battery, so I had no means of recording this momentous occasion. However, you won't believe the next bit, I thought I should go for some more rolls, see what the die was up to. I mean it could be sixing now, in fact, I was pretty sure it was sixing.

I texted Glendale to check. He had said that if the die was moving slightly quicker through time and space that it was sixing and that I should throw it in the middle of the room, as down the sides was where the blag sixing occurs.

Next roll...SIX! I was on fire. The day was turning around. I won't bore you with all the details, but in the next 42 rolls, I had no less than seven sixes. A sure fire sign that the die was hot and hitting the six area.

I left the room ecstatic and to celebrate took the missus out for a slap up fish and chip supper. I've decided to start a diary of my die rolling sessions to see how it goes. I reckon I get more sixes than most people and I know some people who are really serious and successful about getting sixes. This one guy stated really young, he was known as a sixer when he was in the cub scouts! I think now he can roll no other number if he really focuses.

Anyway it's great to be on the board and I hope other die hard die enthusiasts will pipe up now.
Mmmmmm
Is this really the only new post over the weekend?
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

U wana try playin with 2 dice JG. Try gettin them 2 sixes going.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Years ago when awps, usually 2 sited in betting shops id be a regular visitor in the morning. Old chap who would et on the Bags, if all was failing he would resort to 3 dice to do f/c and t/c bets.

I have my own dice/dog betting disaster storey.
JG

Post by JG »

It's about time someone devised a one sided die. With multiple sides it just gives oily strangers an opportunity to trick money out of gamblers.

Cf, that's a good suggestion and I appreciate it, even though I was never much good at the bogey game. boooooogeys! No see, I'm rubbish. As a reward here is a quick bonus location tip. There is a Let's Play Dond in the Houvopenetry Litten Tree. Jackpotty meet 2015 to be in the Litten Tree in Houvenponononotry. There's also a perfect game for Dom, what more could you want?

Amazing, it may have been the only new posting over the weekend, but it was an uber good one. Oh, uber spawn on the Alice's today. I had a £16 plus repeat awarded off £2 in and a £15 deal no repeat from £6 in. Pretty phat for Alices I'm sure you'll agree.

As for you I..I mean mysteryplumy, I like your thinking, but I'm not sure I can handle the responsibility that rolling two dice brings. I'm very much a one die man.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

what was that shitty 5 or 6 dice yatzee all about eh ? ,,,,,, boring as fuck , and argos wanted 12quid for it ,,,,,,, which was essentially some dice , an eggcup , a pencil and paper ,,,,,,,, all of the components could be source'd for a fraction of the cost , rip off bastards.

and why do the americans call it a die ????
Little discipline = BIG issue

AMK

Post by AMK »

Can Ten Ten Do It Again ever repeat to more than £30?
... Join The Party!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Maximum Number Of Repeats Reached.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Singular = die
Plural = dice.

Asked this question once in a quiz

" What do you call a six sided cube, often used for gambling or board games ? "

3/4 got the question wrong, and almost started a riot in the pub.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

AMK wrote:Can Ten Ten Do It Again ever repeat to more than £30?
What a game that was. Only ever saw 2 and I don't remember them ever repeating for over £30.

Boogie nights was another good game, think it failed test. Was a clone of PCB. Had JP repeat for £60 on that but it was £15 JP.

Let the good times roll.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Wasn't that emulated???
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

20 sided die... Dungeons and dragons
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

AMK wrote:Can Ten Ten Do It Again ever repeat to more than £30?
I swear I had a nifty out of one in Nobles on New Street, Birmingham. More than once...
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
JG

Post by JG »

Someone in the Fly half and firkin' said they had a £70 streak out of it.
JG