utter shite in pubs

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

There is a technical problem with this post. It has been temporarily suspended. This is not as the original views are in any way controversial, but due to an error with moderatory procedure. We hope to rectify this problem and bring you the original post in all its glory some time soon.

Thank you for your patience.

JG
JG

Post by JG »

I don't know about the free wins, care to enlighten me? I think ridge was on about taking a physical attachment off the machine such as a sticker.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

The stickers come off nice and easily. Just goes to show how cheaply put together they are. Amusingly (and perhaps depressingly) you can find a properly attached Bellfruit sticker underneath a lot of them.
bowie

Post by bowie »

ridye wrote:You can get a free souvenir from Reflex machines, although they've fixed it recently.

Round here the pubs seem to have discovered Reflex ain't making no money so Bell Fruit market share is steadily getting up again. Annoyingly The Big One is now in literally 9 out of 10 pubs and QPS have released a highly innovative new Bank Job had a baby with Monster Money pile of crap machine.

I was in Edinburgh for the first time in a while and it felt like every pub I checked had that fucking bright piece of shit big one. At least there's no mistaking it looking through the window.
BFK

Post by BFK »

C'mon what did OB's post say?