London

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
moterwayplayer

London

Post by moterwayplayer »

Any players around the city these days just had a murphys millions give a 50 box
JG

Post by JG »

Someone left the ESB not trail holding opposite King's Cross in the Family Leisure. I wanted to row the Amazing but my compadre advised against it.
JG
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Amazing must off been there and triple staked the esb and rinsed all free wins and even created a cash or bust button and busted super streak as he's that dam amazing on the fruitys
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Is that Empire still opposite Kings Cross? Got barred out of there 3 years ago and it was in there. Plenty around centrally at the moment with most of the new games going untouched. Hope it stays that way for another 6 months but you never know in this game.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

They took it out and put it back in
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Ps if I find out how to play any new machines or emptys I'm going to broadcast it on this site due to people broadcasting there victory and egos
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah they bunged it down The Strand in the old Adelphi then that closed down as the machine in the corner was paying out too much. Now it's back in King's Cross. It's on the shitey £200 of £2 boards shit prog.
JG