Good news!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Good news!

Post by Glendale »

Hello dear friends and wannabe rivals! Im back on here full time now as someone has to liven it up! Just to let you know, because i know the one line put down brigade are interested, my divorce is through and i got 90%, got to love a pre nup, sold my house and got another down the road and made a very good sum out of that! You were working the rivals will say, yes i was because i didnt have to sell while i was employed! Its called having a brain, but as said im back now and more happy and well off than ever so see you all soon lads!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Your sigs a blatant lie
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Trust me, its not! :-)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Better chef? Defo... better player? Maybe, but I didn't have to take a break from the game.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

As explained i did it to keep my house but i did enjoy it! Nice break from this crap!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Here goes then. New poster, long time player ! Time to contribute rather than monitor. Understand your break from the game wasn't a forced one as has been the case for many Glendale? Seems to me there are many 'players' struggling at the moment. Always good to have other strings to your bow but the money is too good at the moment to stay away for too long !!
amazing

Post by amazing »

The Captain wrote:Here goes then. New poster, long time player ! Time to contribute rather than monitor. Understand your break from the game wasn't a forced one as has been the case for many Glendale? Seems to me there are many 'players' struggling at the moment. Always good to have other strings to your bow but the money is too good at the moment to stay away for too long !!
Very true very true
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

How many years have you played captain? After 10 years + i think any player is allowed a break! Unless your sad and love playing machines of course!
JG

Post by JG »

Welcome! To all! People old and new. Please come in and make yourself at home.
JG
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Cheers JG. Playing machines since I was a kid ! Thats a few years !! Everyone needs a break but who doesn't love machines !? Very few people enjoy their jobs but at least this pays amazingly well. I know many people who hate their jobs and earn less than a tenner an hour. At least in this game you can console yourself with the money, gotta love machines for that !!
ob

Post by ob »

Where is the money so good at the moment? I certainly know alot of players making peanuts atm.

Are there really decent methods out there?! Certainly been kept quiet if there is. From what I've seen all new deals are full/happy quick enough in spoons/well covered pubs. Qps^reflex then....really???

Other than that old stuff rare and overplayed. Arcade stuff I play a fair bit I doubt hardly anyone else will (ie not just wilding games and can I add here omg how ridiculously overated those are) but pubs.... hmm.... I'm sceptical based on what I've seen in chain pubs. If nothing else no one with these new methods plays around here, otherwise there wouldn't be new games filled with tenners in the cyclers and full half the time....

At the end of the day if I did have such methods for pub stuff I wouldn't say on here in any case, I'm merely pointing out that just from observational checking off new deals etc. If there is new methods around they aren't well known. Reflex stuff theres loads off in central London always full 70 pots for example
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Hi ob. There are still decent methods out there. Its just a different game to a few years ago when just anyone could pick up and make money and 90% of machines were playable. Now you have to capitalise on the good stuff, work your own stuff and look after your locations. Pubs, arcades,services etc. etc. all still have money there for the taking. Obviously with more players dropping out it also becomes easier as there are less people running around to compete with.
As I said the money is good but you can't just drop into any pub now and expect to find easy money. In recent times people have also been all too quick to let info out but with players beginning to struggle the spread of info will dry up to some degree and I've certainly heard a number of rumours on certain things that have clearly been released as misinformation.
ob

Post by ob »

I've never bothered taking any notice of rumours in the first place. Its a fair post you write, although tbh it's mostly common sense, obviously it's good to have your own stuff, look after locations and so on. Your writing style reminds me of redlinesman a bit.

What has always bothered me about this site is clearly on here it's easy to "claim" you've got stuff, making xxx a week etc and so on and ftom personal experience even before the internet age alot of players used to talk alot of shit/exagerate, these days it's even easier because behind a keyboard you could have never played a machine in your life and come on here claiming x y and z.

I certainly know alot of players that won't come on this board due to this reason, ie people talking bullshit. Infact I doubt many people believe much of what's written on here, well maybe clueys.... often it seems the people who are "boasting" are the ones arguing amongst themselves! Suppose I should let them get om with it......
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

All true and you're right lots of players either never have posted on here or no longer will because they cant be doing with a lot of the bullshit on here.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

The Captain wrote:All true and you're right lots of players either never have posted on here or no longer will because they cant be doing with a lot of the bullshit on here.
but you don't mind? LOL