quiz machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sharky

quiz machines

Post by sharky »

Just had 50 quid profit on roulette on the quiz. Max 1pound a go. 20 mins to get it. :)
steven

Post by steven »

sharky wrote:Just had 50 quid profit on roulette on the quiz. Max 1pound a go. 20 mins to get it. :)
i didn't even know there was a quiz on roulette, correct me if i'm wrong but i thought the idea of playing roulette is that you play roulette, could you elaborate more, was it lucky? are you knowledgeable? have you got something?
pms now being taken if sensitive
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
JG

Post by JG »

No questions, just a roulette game that has a few variants and some people suggest is rigged. It just happens to be housed on the same cabinets that host SWP games that usually feature questions. That's where the affiliation with 'quiz' ends.
JG
sharky

Post by sharky »

You can tell if its gonna pay by having 5 1 pound goes- . If it puts you on the top board in the fiver its worth a punt. But remember its random on each spin.... Ive had 6 drop in 3 times on the trot (and i wasnt on it). Not sure if its linked to the other games on the machine, the one in my local removes the terms too fast to read. Also agree on the quiz affiliation,but I was only refering to the fact that its not on a Juice machine.