Hello, Newbie needs abit of help please :D

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
SHAUNYB23

Hello, Newbie needs abit of help please :D

Post by SHAUNYB23 »

Hello there im very new here (Just joined :D ) And just got myself a new fruit machine (Well new to me,ex site one)
The machine is a barcrest (In the xtreme cab) And is rainbow riches fools gold or something like that.

My question is i can see that there are decals to increse the stake/jackpot.
I know there is a `dip` switch? or something inside.

Could anyone tell me what setting it would need to be on to have it 25p,50p,£1.00 £35 jackpot please.And also the percentage to lower it so it will take more

I am only asking as i have brought it for my own use as a money box but my missues keeps winning the jackpot every 5 mnins( Its only £5jp at min)

Any help is welcome i can take pics if need to

many thanks :D
ob

Post by ob »

Leprechauns gold is it?
SHAUNYB23

Post by SHAUNYB23 »

I think so there no other name on it apart from rainbow riches, you get 3 pot of golds above the reels? and up the side by the money amounts and rainbow riches is the main feature and it spins the reels (like a mega streak)
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

price of play and percentage are set by using keys on the game card.

they might be fixed keys or if your are lucky, could be fitted with variable keys.

this what a fixed %key looks like

and a variable

if you have fixed key then you need to buy a variable key or the key for % you need, if your lucky enough to have a variable, then its just a matter of changing the switch settings..
The attachment Capture.JPG is no longer available

price of play/jackpot works sort of the same way , but remember you would have to change the decals too.. :)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

here is an example of a pop/jackpot key. (your might not be exactly the same)

and switch settings..
The attachment Capture.JPG is no longer available
Attachments
Capture.JPG
harry2

Post by harry2 »

That's an answer !
Roulette free since December 2011.
SHAUNYB23

Post by SHAUNYB23 »

Thank you very much :D I am the lucky one with both the varable keys plus i have the decals for the 35 and 75 thank you again your so helpful :D
SHAUNYB23

Post by SHAUNYB23 »

just one last question. How to a get multi stake? :(
(For example 25p play or 50p play or £1.00 mega game? I have the decals for 35 JP but says multi stake and the machine as a change stke button
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

i think (not entirely sure, been long time since i worked with these machines lol), you set it to £70 and £1 play and you will be able to change stakes up to £1.
sharky

Post by sharky »

Its really nice to see this forum used to someones advantage for once, without any sarcasm and bull....!.... The answer also give an insite to how easy it is to alter the payout/ game play on a bandit. I once played a double up (1990 version) that was on 100pc payout, but it was almost impossible to win on- unless you followed a complete idiot on it. (big Nobles Bridlinton)
SHAUNYB23

Post by SHAUNYB23 »

Thank you everyone for you help I recommend this site :cool:
Steveohim

Post by Steveohim »

I've just got this machine and filled it up with a £100 in £1 coins and set it on 10p play with £5 jackpot.i was only playing this about 20 mins and had 4 jackpots all with the red flashing logo.i want my friends to play it using there own money but not if the payout is set too high.also the cash full lamp is luminated.does it have too much cash in it?
Steveohim

Post by Steveohim »

It's a cop the lot machine.it seems it's paying the jackpot out every few gos,is there too much cash in it?i have the fixed 78% key fitted
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

keep playing it mate, it may settle down after 20/30 quid of play. remember as its only £5jp it will only take 20-30 out of every £100 put through it, you may find you won 4 jps but it may of cost 25 to get them.

If your friends are going to play it then remember once one of em gets JP then they wont play it any more, so really you want it to play a very good game to keep em playing else they will probably fall out with you over a few £££
6 million ways to pie....choose 1