£5 Jackpot AWP machines in London

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
starstrike

£5 Jackpot AWP machines in London

Post by starstrike »

I stopped playing machines in 2006 on the whole but I am down in London for a few days on work and wondered if there are any arcades here which have a good selection for a bit of entertainment.

Any ideas?
sharky

Post by sharky »

5 quid?.....Best advice dont bother. Use your spare time and cash on a Thai bird
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I don't think the trocadero is around anymore, so i can't think of anywhere.
JG

Post by JG »

Trocadero still has a few £5ers. They're quite well hidden in a rather sorry looking room at the lower back of the complex. Then you've got the Namco station over the other side of Westminster Bridge (away from Big Ben). Family leisure have a few £5ers in their arcades. Try the ones on Wardour Street going into the Chinese bit and Charing Cross Road. Not sure about the others.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

Some of the arcades around Leicester Square have £5 jackpots in their downstairs bits.

My favourite is Star Wars A New Hope. Not because I think it plays well, but I just love the sound effect every time I put a pound in. C3P0 goes "Hello, and welcome to Star Wars". Awesome.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

wouldn't bother with the namco westminister , 95% ticket redemption bollocks ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but hey if you have a decent method and can amass 20 thousand , then you can get an alba radio , with perhaps a few left over for a badge and some crayons.
Little discipline = BIG issue

starstrike

Post by starstrike »

I just wondered if there were any places that have some old machines, esp Reds, on £5 JP. I know the best places are the likes of Luton Airport, of Seaside resorts but just wondered if there were any around here. I am not looking to try and make any money.
ming

Post by ming »

last time I went to isle of wight there were loads of old jpms and other classics on sandown pier and along the coast
its all in the REFLEX's
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Aren't those £5 Star wars dig it clones emptiable?
JG

Post by JG »

Are they? I've got a few of those, one in a pub that me and Lee checked and we walked out in disgust. What's the humptier?
JG
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I know of a dig it on £5 close to me
Any truth in this?
pat624

Post by pat624 »

I think I saw a kebab shop in Shepherds Bush with a £5 Jackpot in......seriously though give it up , the game is dead, I am making my last few quid and scraping by stealing Lucky8 pots....ITS GAME OVER
Sometimes its easier just to payout a claim instead of upsetting a customer.....we remember ya know!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

stealing lucky8 pots, how do you do that?! sounds like the game is up for you pat, don't assume everyone is quite in the same boat as you just yet....
ob

Post by ob »

Yes all your new bfm methods must be coming in handy now bubbles!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

do i detect any hint of sarcasm there ob?