Newbie, wanting some help

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

trayhop123 wrote:the newer one with nudge up was called sevens & melons if i recall correctly , but im pretty sure you could do it on hotspots and REFLEX too
No you're wrong, I just tried it on Alice's Triple Adventures in Wonderland and it didn't work.

I remember these two girls at the fair getting tons of holds on a £2.40 win and the bank was getting up to the £30s. It was in the 'Fortune Wheel' cab and at the time I thought they were scamming it.
JG
pat624

Post by pat624 »

Didn't you just keep putting a 10p 1/2 credit in all these Projects and then collecting and reinserting till it held then putting 2nd 10p in ...continue until empty....happy days and lasted ages
Sometimes its easier just to payout a claim instead of upsetting a customer.....we remember ya know!
JG

Post by JG »

Lovely stuff. Emptiers just don't last as long these days.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

it was hardly a massive earner , it could take as much as 30 attempts sometimes for a flash , and most arcades knew about the scam , thomass certainly did , and turfed you out the door if they spotted you lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I will rue the day I ALMOST caught Captain Jack Sparrow!

Arr.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

arrr
pieces of 'always' eight
polly want a 'jpm' cracker
dough ho ho and a bottle of rum

when you think about it , there's been loads of pirate based games over the years , no doubt the allure comes from connecting treasure to our feeble little minds,

dead mans , jigging , buckaneers , etc
Little discipline = BIG issue