Clever

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
cloud9

Clever

Post by cloud9 »

Is anyone interested in a box clever all keys and works fine £150 buyer to collect from sr6
It's grim up north
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I thought this was a post about what you clearly aren't. Shame.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

We should've guessed that you'd be from the North East. You've probably been playing 6 months or less.

To come on this board boasting about playing chipped LTDs, a machine almost 3 years old, is just insulting to those of us that were on the machine from the start. Whatever you know or however great you are isn't anything new to some of us; and just because you're a cut above the other primates up your way doesn't give you any bragging rites on here.
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

You two are only showing how immature you are I've got a wife 3 kids own my own home own collection of bloops and probably forgotten more than you know I've made a living over 20 years from fruits not always on the right side of the law.This is the last time i will make any sort of response to either of your posts I'm not going to be brought down to your Internet div level
It's grim up north
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

This isn't really the right place to brag about tooling either: or what you've done with your cash. So you've stolen money, and bought a house? So what?'
Ruler of The World

I love how I am supposed to be out of order now. Even the biggest idiot on here who can read would see that you were the one who COMPLETELY overstepped the mark taking the piss about when I was down on life and massively in debt. Any true professional would agree with Oscar's post regarding how foolish it is to write what you wrote about LTDs. I don't know of any professionals who describe themselves as you have so I havent a clue who you are. All I can say to summarise is BLOOOP!

Hate to agree with Noel's but he is right for a change.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I was only writing what I suspect alot of people were thinking.

It's important to remember that everyone makes the odd blooper now and again
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Noels Beard wrote:This isn't really the right place to brag about tooling either: or what you've done with your cash. So you've stolen money, and bought a house? So what?'
exactly so what...people have done alot worse
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Stop all this sniping, bleeping, blooping and putting people down. you all moan if anyone even hints at something remotely fresh that you're doing, yet are constantly sniffing around trying to get it if you don't. then when a game is on it's dying legs you want to piss take if someone doesn't appear to know all the ins and outs. just exactly what is the rule of when something can be discussed in detail on here? "common knowledge" isn't the answer coz even normal punters being introduced to the correct strategy on even a flicker would cost someone somewhere down the line - a game is left not boarding instead of profitable. My fish and chips wrapping may be your 2013 almanac! or vice versa (less likely, but possible)
BLOOP!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

How the bloop about beepin' never bloopin' discussing blappin' bloppin' blippin' bluppin' blooopin' bloopin' stuff? Would bleepbloopblop suit me just bloopin' fine.
ob

Post by ob »

Noels Beard wrote:We should've guessed that you'd be from the North East. You've probably been playing 6 months or less.

To come on this board boasting about playing chipped LTDs, a machine almost 3 years old, is just insulting to those of us that were on the machine from the start. Whatever you know or however great you are isn't anything new to some of us; and just because you're a cut above the other primates up your way doesn't give you any bragging rites on here.
Who exactly wants to have bragging rights on here? You? I'd rather have blooping rights on here but you can keep your bragging rights.
JG

Post by JG »

Stuff needs to be discussed. The reason the board is so stagnant as of late is the very selfish attitude of several of the regular posters. TOP EMPTIERS are NOT being DISCUSSED which is wrong and very arrogant. I mean this latest revelation that chipped Live the Dreams are actually worth playing is big news to me. I have no idea of this magic £86 or £92 or whatever it is the manuscript says. I have no idea of its significance, what it means and how, why, where or wherefore or whoart? Anyway look I have to leave now. I have a Keybet on £156 which is slightly above the +EV expectancy of EVishness. It's on Leyton High Road, bit of a trek, but I guess I can go down sit it out and get lucky. Might be some Lucky 8s on £24.01 or more. I will do the secret patented Ratman patented patent bet and hope I don't get thrown out by staff or angry customers. WIsh me luck! Toodlepip! Adios!
JG
Ruler of The World

If certain idiots don't shut up I am gonna start posting locations of all sorts on here just to fuck them up.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Posting locations is unlikely to affect those high up the chain. It would be akin to a plumber turning up to fix a leaking pipe, but with no tools. Or worse, the wrong tools, like an egg whisk or something.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Fixing a leaky pipe with an egg whisk, challenge accepted squire