Ltd

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
cloud9

Ltd

Post by cloud9 »

Chipped lived the dream how many rips do you have or am i the only one who bothers to play them there always going
It's grim up north
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Can be time consuming
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

I don't find they take any more of my time than a unchipped one there just as good in my eyes
It's grim up north
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Terrible thread.

You are earning money, why draw attention to yourself?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

true, i wouldn't go near an unchipped one unless i knew it was dealing or been pumped down here - between 100 to 200 to phone nearly every time near the end....
neil222

Post by neil222 »

200 to phone???????
fat fat fat i tell you
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Eight and six
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

If they are that good, go on then, bring us up to speed? I find them time consuming and can't help but get the impression I've been lucky whenever I get off one. On the plus side, they are generally profitable, but I rarely bother as playing them feeling like a disaster waiting to happen.

I need more practice/sage like advice.
tommya

Post by tommya »

200 to phone lol someone cant play them right
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

i don't like it when they go past 90 for phones my self bubbles 200 is unheard of these days
4 7 11
It's grim up north
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

Oscar wrote:Terrible thread.

You are earning money, why draw attention to yourself?

Thanks Oscar i didn't realise
Actually these are really bad I've never made anything on them i only made this post as a joke please save your money don't play chipped ltd's it's 100% certain to take £300 to phone then vanish for another £300 after a £2 deal. That's if you haven't been zapped by 50,000 volts of electricity as most of you will know that bellfruit made a huge design flaw in these when they wired the earth directly to the power supply causing a huge rise in player deaths after they had touched the metal cabinet and a nearby earth needless to say most were taken straight back from the sites and destroyed the very few that do remain are mainly owned by homosexual gypsy gangsters who watch each unit from a discreet distance waiting to batter and bum any unfortunate soul who happens to win on them everyone here probably remembers the case of topboy John who was found in a wetherspoons toilet beaten to death with a refil key sticking out of his arse he had been seen playing an unchipped ltd only moments earlier you have been warned
apart from that they are always worth a board
It's grim up north
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

It wasn't a refil key, was a fob!
Reverse

Post by Reverse »

cloud9 wrote:i don't like it when they go past 90 for phones my self bubbles 200 is unheard of these days
4 7 11
no more than 86 if you know what your doing obv you dont
JG

Post by JG »

So the reflex within can force a rip for phones by £86 spent on a 70% unit. That's how I understand that.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

cloud9 wrote:Thanks Oscar i didn't realise
Actually these are really bad I've never made anything on them i only made this post as a joke please save your money don't play chipped ltd's it's 100% certain to take £300 to phone then vanish for another £300 after a £2 deal. That's if you haven't been zapped by 50,000 volts of electricity as most of you will know that bellfruit made a huge design flaw in these when they wired the earth directly to the power supply causing a huge rise in player deaths after they had touched the metal cabinet and a nearby earth needless to say most were taken straight back from the sites and destroyed the very few that do remain are mainly owned by homosexual gypsy gangsters who watch each unit from a discreet distance waiting to batter and bum any unfortunate soul who happens to win on them everyone here probably remembers the case of topboy John who was found in a wetherspoons toilet beaten to death with a refil key sticking out of his arse he had been seen playing an unchipped ltd only moments earlier you have been warned
apart from that they are always worth a board
This has to be the most pathetic response on here this year. It is not even remotely funny and only proves that Oscar is correct to point out your level of tactlessness... You proved him right by responding with such a childish, retarded post.

Sorry but that had to be said.