Ltd

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

bubbles wrote:true, i wouldn't go near an unchipped one unless i knew it was dealing or been pumped down here - between 100 to 200 to phone nearly every time near the end....
200 was poetic licence to illustrate that near the end of the UNCHIPPED for original trap programme it was always the max for phones, hundred ish. I said I stopped playing these coz they were ratted near me every day and were just not worth my time. i didn't play boards AT ALL. I do play CHIPPED and I have NEVER paid the max. On another note.. not everyone knows how to play a game perfectly at different moments in time so "someone doesn't know how to play" should not be uttered by you thickos that never contribute to the evolution of playing. the same thickos that rely on being told every button to press, when and in what order.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Aww, it's much better when everyone gets along.... Good for you guys,... I for one am glad you have all decided to be bestest pals....
Ruler of The World wrote: Let's all be best friends forever..... &#9829]
bubbles wrote: Yeah, we've been nasty to each other a lot recently, (Big hugs)
cloud9 wrote: Ok guys, I agree, enough is enough... Best friends forever... Xxxxx
tommya

Post by tommya »

I can play them but they get on my nerves. Another game that pees me of are p4 aliens. Just annoys me when a chipped ltd loses to a 1 of about 5er and you know before you would be outta there but no you got to piss around with it for fuck nos how long.
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

Reverse wrote:no more than 86 if you know what your doing obv you dont

Get on one the credit after they have been double staked and see how your 86 holds up the 90 was just a general amount even when you have them phoning you can switch stakes to see if its there and it's not go back up and phones can vanish for another 40 or more
It's grim up north
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

Ruler of The World wrote:This has to be the most pathetic response on here this year. It is not even remotely funny and only proves that Oscar is correct to point out your level of tactlessness... You proved him right by responding with such a childish, retarded post.

Sorry but that had to be said.

Almost as pathetic as pouring out all your problems on here to people you don't even know i suppose. Most of us have friends in real life they can do that to not in cyber space sorry just had to be said
It's grim up north
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

tommya wrote:I can play them but they get on my nerves. Another game that pees me of are p4 aliens. Just annoys me when a chipped ltd loses to a 1 of about 5er and you know before you would be outta there but no you got to piss around with it for fuck nos how long.
Have to agree there p4's can take far to long mind you everything can if it wants to play up I've been stuck on some mists for what seems an lifetime before
It's grim up north
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

You're a dick.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Cloud9 sometimes you have to accept that people know more than you, £86 is a significant figure and you've made it obvious you don't know why, I think most have been on the end of £150+ for phones in the early days, that £86 probably being the reason at times.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

????
It's grim up north
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thats better!!!
Cobwebs 👆
spa

Post by spa »

tommya wrote:Another game that pees me of are p4 aliens.
Why?
Scott

Post by Scott »

I wish i had some P4 Aliens to get pissed off at!
Cobwebs 👆
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I know of 2..............

My house is one n spas house is the other, always done though :( caught Louise trying to break my step button.....
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I know of probably a dozen 3/4's

Ones next to a digital reflex
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Cloud 9 you are a prize bell end. I couldn't give a toss about cunts like you or what you say about me but a very regular poster DIED recently who DID have friends but obviously still didn't get suicidal feelings off his chest in a positive way. I feel happy people on here supported me yet cunts like you go and write twisted shit like what you have after I made a comment which was absolutely true. You've shown your level of intelligence and maturity. I hope you get suicidal and end up splattered all over a pavement and I'll write GOOD RIDDANCE TO A SPITEFUL, THICK PRICK the day I hear about it, I doubt I'd be the only one.