Theiving bastards

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
superfeature

Theiving bastards

Post by superfeature »

theres a chippy/kebab shop near me just opened and theyve got a £15 spiker the biker in there, went last night it was backin after £3, playing really well so i forced it and put £27 and it was just about to drop (literally) on Hi-Lo notes and the owner came over watched me for 5 mins and said to me "looks like uve got this sussed mate" and turned it off and whacked me in the face, 2 members of staff jumped on me and threw me out......... i mean ive never been in the place before

i feel like quitting slot machines altogether now, why do something like that, i went in bought a can of tango, tray of chips and played the bandit, what was i doin wrong?? i walked out £27 out of pocket, u cant call the police as they wont care....... im basically shocked.

im now hungry for revenge and tonight im gettin a car full of mates and were visiting every landlord/owner that owes me money, any ideas on how to cause max devastation??

its gettin really bad round my area at the minute and i think ive been through this before with u guys and stupid owners/landlords.
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

There are some right f*ckfaces about. you really do have to be carefull in some places and as you said, the police do f*ck all.

Remember the vital saying, two negatives make a positive :lol: Get reveng and all is good.
cfdu

Post by cfdu »

stand up for yourself. should have hit him back. one thing to do would be to send in a mate, see if they have cctv. they may have inadvertantly filmed themselves commiting assault.
professional blagger.
matt69

Post by matt69 »

i'd be very surprised if the kebab shop would have a gaming lisence. now dont quote me or anything like that but to own a bandit for public use you must have a lisence. maybe the police would be more interested now. oh and call environmental health telling them that you saw them drop the kebab meat "roll" on the floor, then rub it down with his overalls/pinny put it on the heater and he said to you that no one will ever know and laugh.

that should wipe the smile of the bastards
hold for feature spin for fruit
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Go to trading standards and make a complaint and casually mention then may not have a license for a machine while you're at it. Your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau might be worth a visit as well. If you've been assaulted then go to the Police and at least make a complaint. If you go there and trash the place and get caught you'll get done for Criminal Damage and you'll yourself 2-0 down so to speak.
mjd

Post by mjd »

shocking, cant beleive that happens.. how shit our society can be..
boom
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

I bet the chips were shit, too!
Still kicking about.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

sounds like the enviromental health thing might work, the place is a dive, thanks for the concern and the advice lads its much appreciated.
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
pt

Post by pt »

tell the police that you have been assaulted and thay should get closed down and press charges and sue them 1 more thing say you got a pizza with a fly or a bug in it
mjd

Post by mjd »

you should declare war on them now, take a gang of mates get one to go in and do exactly what you did, then when the owner and his 2 cronies do the same hit them where it hurts and literally kill the bastards!
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

of course that might not be a good idea! and you end up behind bars.. :roll:

but jesus, cant be avin that shit!
boom
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

F*UCKING C*NTS!!!

There some real sh!tty, nasty, c*nts out there when it comes to people who win on fruit machines, a similar sort of thing happened to me once, no violence, they just turned the machine off cause I was winning.

I went back the next day, walked in, pulled the plug, pulled the f*cking machine down on its front, smashed to pieces!

Super Feature, I know a guaranteed way to get revenge!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Legal!
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

People who run kebab shops normally have nasty friends; I wouldn't advise you return the favour!

No doubt he'll have pocketed the change buy (geddit?!) now.

The police won't be able to help, either; they'll pop round, have a word and the owner and his staff will deny you were ever there!

Why not spread rumours that the doner meat's comprised of kittens, ponies and pidgeons. Or run a key down his car.....
Still kicking about.
Freedoddy

Post by Freedoddy »

Easiest legal way of getting them back is to report them to your licencing department at the local council office!
Its ILLEGAL to site AWP's in fast food places at all times!
Basically, the council will seize the machine (and its contents) so the guy who owns it will miss out...and also get into trouble if thay can trace it back to him.
They will also warn the kebeb shop and they won't risk having another machine...they can be fined!
Don't warn them that you've reported them as they'll get the guy to remove the "evidence"!
let the council pull it, then go in afcterwards to say it was you that reported them!
hit them in the pocket...thats the only thing these greasy bastards understand! :evil:
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

first things first mate hit him where it hurts

example

he owns a shop thats how he makes his money wait till he close up at night and get the strongest super glue you can find and glue the fucking shutter locks we did this to a paki shop once and it took about 3 hours to get someone out lol ad another 3 hourse to sort out the locks as he had 6 windows andthe main door so 7 shutters in all lol and if he aint open he aint makin money lol then wait a week or 2 and go and do it again but dont do it to many times as he will bekeepin an eyeout on the shop to catch you outanother alternative is to phone take aways to anyones house make it big so he loses out but then again hedprobablyjust sell it againknow them bastards but i hop you get revenge mate cos these people do my brain in and deserve to be taught a lesson