Theiving bastards

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

"looks like you've got this sussed" ? what by putting in £27 and getting top feature

Give me the location of this chip shop so I can petrol bomb the gaff. Sounds like a right twat
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

i used the knocback method, the first quid dropped and it offered £10 on the first feature.

but what they did was fukin immature and if they did this to the wrong person entirely they would of been lyin on the floor with broken knee caps and elbows in a puddle of there own piss...........
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

Super, do you mind posting the name and address etc of where these Image are located
mjd

Post by mjd »

please do kill the bastards.. Im against any shit that go to F/M players..
boom
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

i cant post the address just incase the law sniff me out on whats goin to happen soon

JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

What town is the kebab place in? If i remember right your not to far from me.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

never mind the law sniffing you out i think the bullshit police might, ordered £63 of take away`s and the shop didnt confirm the order?? plus what would the owner be doing in his shop and how did you know he was the owner a sign around his neck and also the owner is fruit m`c pro who knows the signs of the m`c paying out ?? + has he got nothing better to do on a sat night than beat you up for putting £27 in his fruit m`c im not sherlock holmes but this sounds like your usual crap :o ops: :o ops:
wont name the shop the fucker supposedly beat you up how the fuck will u get in trouble.
I love it when a plan comes together
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

I dont want to argue...

all the things ive said are true

the takeaway did go to my worst enemys house

and i laughed knowing 2 vital things....... the score between us was even and soon to be 2-1 to me..............

this is the last post now on this subject, if anyone posts anymore insults then i request admin to wipe the subject please

Slizzell

Post by Slizzell »

u shudda put the glass through on the machine with ure elbow or something and legged it...... if he got cctv it wudda showed him hitting you so he wouldnt of used it with the police .....
juliet

Post by juliet »

my mate and i was playing a old big top 3 player got the red streak got about 50 quid in the bank just going 2 press collect then someone pulled the plug and said the m/c not working 3 of them came over told us 2 get out we said theres nothing wrong with m/c they said dont care they got a cam corder out started 2 film us so we gave abuse 2 camcorder swearing they said we was doing something 2 m/c load of bollocks phoned old bill said they nicked 50 quid of us old bill said cant do anything there word against yours went back hour later m/c on and working money from bank gone c$nts was a seafront
spa

Post by spa »

superfeature wrote:I dont want to argue...

all the things ive said are true

the takeaway did go to my worst enemys house

and i laughed knowing 2 vital things....... the score between us was even and soon to be 2-1 to me..............

this is the last post now on this subject, if anyone posts anymore insults then i request admin to wipe the subject please
Christ, this is a year old!

Great read :) , did you make it 2-1 in the end?
Nasher

Post by Nasher »

SHOOT THE CUNTS!!!!!
itsme

Post by itsme »

whatever you do make sure it hurts the dirty bastard.get ya mates to kick fuck out of him and then screw him up the arse with a shish kebab.