Matt V

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Matt V

Post by Oscar »

I see Mr Vinyl is lurking this morning.

But where has he been for the last year or so?

My theory is that he had a Mega Streak on something back in 2011 and it has just finished clocking up....

Let's hear it for Matt, Woo yeah!!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

what happened to matt b, is he still icing buns and filling cakes with cream and jam ? who knows?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

seen him in the services not so long ago, dint think he was having a good time playing the quids in america.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Im still about, very very rarely frequent this place any more.
Still cheffing myself and playing a few bits and bobs wherever....that QIA I was playing cost about 130 to go flat, but I ended up getting QIA off the game straight after which went for 90...few quid up somehow!
40 light as well, couldnt believe it went flat!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hey blokes, still kickicking around. Just moved on from from Fruit-based devotion.

Still have a ridiculously lucky punt now and then, like a 140 cob 'Jackpot DOND' from a TRIPLE last night after ninety in. Just lost the will you know?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Nice to see a post Matt V and Matt B
Good to hear from some of the original members

Got to say Matt B i hate QIA's good to hear your luck was in, getting it on the game after
And Matt V your result on the triple must have been nice, as you were £90 in (ob won't believe it lol)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

nice to hear from you both
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

JG burst through the door. All the cream cakes and smoked salmon sandwiches were gone. A few party streamers laid deployed and bedraggled on the wooden floor.

"Did I miss it?"

"Yes JG, didn't you get an invite?"

"No. Ruler of the World ripped it up after I made a poor calibre joke in another thread"

"Too bad. We sent a search party out to find the Matts. When they reached areas where heavy losses were incurred we figured a serial spawnage had taken place. Eventually after considerable investment we had two sets of GPS coordinates."

"Well good to see you guys again, don't be strangers to the board and next time save me a sandwich but not prawn salad with the Marie Rose sauce, I'm not a big fan of that."
JG
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

nice to see some older posters
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Shit I haven't looked at the join dates for ages... Has fruit chat really been on this forum for 8 years?....

Fecking hell!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

lend is a credit spyder, im skint!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Good to engage with you characters again. Just noted that I have made over 7,000 posts on here to.

Not all of them were the old Vinyl spawnage. ;-)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Whatever happened to Matt D from Buxton? Not sure if he ever engaged on this board but surely someone must know what happened to him. Very clever bloke on fruits. However, he had a few "troubles".
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Yeah he had a heroin problem, worked out lock and load. He got ejected from a Wetherspoons once for being too scruffy. Yes he was a clever player.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Oscar wrote:Yeah he had a heroin problem, worked out lock and load. He got ejected from a Wetherspoons once for being too scruffy. Yes he was a clever player.
Man alive. That apart, this is a nostalgic thread.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)