No fruit machine license

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

No fruit machine license

Post by titchno1 »

What would happen to the pub if they didn't have a license. My mate is ringing the manager at 8 o'clock tonight because they don't have a company so they must own it.

They kicked us off £40 in to it and phoned the police. They said we were robbing it and they have us on camera blah blah blah. If it turns out they have no license it will make my day when really they were robbing us.

What's the rules on this what could happen to them?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Similar situation to me. Played a Terminator that had 2 Jackpots in it. It appears the landlord only leaves £20 in the hopper. He will probably pay his regulars the IOU but not "non-regulars".
sebastian

Post by sebastian »

Then again if you go to a pub and pay for a pint and rape the fruit machine, what the fuck do you expect? Him to graciously pay it out?

We all do it but if you do you need to expect it to happen once in a while because ignorant people will see it like that. Life goes on. Move on.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Not sure u need a license as such any more you're just meant to pay 20% of profit. Must be something you can do, not on calling the police.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yup rules changed no license but u still need a council permit or something or other.
spa

Post by spa »

Think you'll still need an operators licence.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.