All Over

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Legend_Returns

Post by Legend_Returns »

This gradual implementation towards the £100 stake really does lose the fruit machine product as we know it whereby the skill process element is gradually being phased out in favour of a more rapid inclination of playing that feeds a gamblers needs to want to win big and win it quick but your notes go faster!
Cf

Post by Cf »

The rapid production of new £70s is mainly reflex and QPS grabbing as much of the market as they can.
ridye

Post by ridye »

There are £100 Jackpots out there. Triple DOND / Monopoly Millionaire Row / Happy Hour are all going to be upgraded to £100 Jackpot, because they've all been spotted in the new Bellfruit silver cab.

Happy Hour is probably reaching a record amount of program updates on £70 too.

The last semi decent machine off the Bell Fruit line in my opinion was Banker's Offer (I'm talking general gameplay terms). And that is coming up to a year old!
silent g

Post by silent g »

We're players and don't hide it, if someone says "how did you get jackpot"
we say "we're professionals" and laugh it off.
We be honest and considerate and get along with most staff and offer them drinks
and don't let them think we're bullshitting lie'ing thieves and things go smoothly.
Some places just don't have players in atall an there's not much we can do about that
but the ones that do let us in know what we do wether we tell them or not but people don't like
being deceived or lied to so why make them hate you?
Just saying.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
amazing

Post by amazing »

silent g wrote:We're players and don't hide it, if someone says "how did you get jackpot"
we say "we're professionals" and laugh it off.
We be honest and considerate and get along with most staff and offer them drinks
and don't let them think we're bullshitting lie'ing thieves and things go smoothly.
Some places just don't have players in atall an there's not much we can do about that
but the ones that do let us in know what we do wether we tell them or not but people don't like
being deceived or lied to so why make them hate you?
Just saying.
Same tactic I use and it does work
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Works well for me round ips as well! Only banned from 2 pubs! The rest are fine with me! Always buy the staff a drink when i win!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Me and a overweight mate of mine made just under £600 yesterday so I'd say it's far, far from over.....
Bye Georgie!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
JG

Post by JG »

I will relinquish my title of Jackpot George. From now on I will just be known as George or G for short. However that clashes with silent G, so i will just be known as " " from now on. PM the humpty please.
JG
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

How about 'G' for George, like the Autostart from a selection of Barcrest club machines from the mid 80's.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the artist formally known as jackpot george ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you need a symbol like prince lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Jg & Oscar..... How the frig did you get that many 'points'. They aren't even real numbers....... 800,000,0000,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,000,0,000,00,000,000,000. ?????????
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

The initial post i thought was very true and totally agree with it all.

I used to love the shitholes but cant be arsed anymore- spend most of my days watching JK and eating crisps on the sofa now lol.

Got fed up drinking 20pints of fosters a day to make peanuts. All i was doing was making the people that hate me money lol !!! Apart from getting profit from my beer and pool table they also 'long-term' get 22% of my rake which on machines these days is a hell of a lot !!!
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

This site really has died a death.
JG

Post by JG »

No it hasn't. It is still very lively.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I am almost at the 1000 posts mark. I think I might retire at 999.