Slotting stoned

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
amazing

Post by amazing »

Glendale wrote:Hate drugs in any shape or form! Lost a few friends through that shit! Never even smoked a fag or had a bucket! Strongbow for Glendale please!
100% with u on that one first mrs was enough for anyone to commit suicide
At the time I had my own small club in leicester 3 young kids and was doing well in life, very very successfully turned my business in to a very profitable concern in a relatively short space of time, me and the mrs ran it and we was in our customers words the perfect fun loving and laid bk landlord and landlady,
Then silly things would happen after a while like I would be doing the afternoon shift and new that we had taken say for instance £250 over the dinner period, then when it came to the night we would both work the shift along with a friend who helped when busy, come the end of a very busy karaoke evening and after seeing the till full more than once I would cash up as normal ready for banking next day, and till would be down a bit I thought but maybe it was me, as the only persons who touched the till was me and the mrs, and after having 2 pubs previously new that it was always right normaly,
Anyway to cut a long story short as possible things got from bad to worse quite quickly, and then the real shit hit the fab we was broke in to bandit ransacked all karaoke equipment stolen worth £5000 then if I forward a couple of mth that was the best at the time I had around 14 k in the joint business account,
Brewery bills were via direct debit as was rent etc 2 x letters arrived bouncy direct debits
Confronted and she openly admitted to being on heroin for the last 5 mths bitch had done all my cash business ruined
Job done
Anyway booted her out and then met tina another story but that's not for here (trayhops) sister in law who really helped me when I was in dire need and she helped raise my kids for 13 yrs something which I will always be greatfull for,
Oh and the ex Jane now she smokes weed like fags and is addicted to vallium

Drugs are shit and people will do anything for them
Smoke ya weed enjoy personal I think it stinks and u look like someone's sucked ya brain out of when you've had it lol
Myself I smoke like a chimney that's drug enough for me
And hopefully I now have the perfect relationship with a wonderfully women whom I have known since junior school and who I adore with all my heart
She looks after me 100% even though I'm quite ill at times she never moans and is always there for me,

Moral of the story
Why did I waste 26 year of my life on two women when I'm bk with my childhood sweetheart from. 1977 and happier than I've ever been numpty or what lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

as most know , through personal choice and an upbringing with alcohol and drug related abused foster kids , ,,,,,, led me to the tea total wuss i am today ,,,,,,, never have and never will .

however it may surprise you to know that im not totally against people who wish to indulge ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am and i aint

i think its a case of responsibility ,,,,,,,,,,,,, if your a single working man , with no family that depend on your wage etc ,,,,,,,, if you want to blow your mind on alcohol and drugs in the privacy of your own home , in a situation where the outcome affect's *NOBODY* but yourself ,,,,,,,, then fair enough

sadly that scenario is in the very low minority , ,,,,,,,,,,,,, most drug addicts ruin more than their own lives
Little discipline = BIG issue

silent g

Post by silent g »

jeffvickers wrote:Sorry, silentg, couldn't resist. Hope you've been smoking, not drinking
Your right, beer gives most people a short fuse, I've had many fight that we're booze fuelled but haven't had a proper drink in over 8months since I've been back in the gym,
Weed chills me out and I can't be bothered to argue and fight :/

If someone don't like weed then that's their choice, but its not a problem drug and heals rather than kills.
Beer is a problem!
But without beer there wouldn't be pubs and without pubs we're out of business :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

Beer gives some people a short fuse, not all.

If people want to fight after 5 pints of stella its because they are idiots. Or just simply cant handle their beer.
JG

Post by JG »

One man's meat is another man's poison.
JG
kong

Post by kong »

I stopped smoking poison after I kept missing skill continu
JG

Post by JG »

I stopped smoking really strong poison after I kept missing skill co
JG
silent g

Post by silent g »

theres more fights in pubs than in Amsterdam cafe's !
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

True!!
JG

Post by JG »

I daren't smoke weed. I dread to think how lazy it could make me. OB lie ins recently for me. Time to do something! Must change out of this OB sleep cycle.
JG
maxwoof

Post by maxwoof »

need to talk to frank
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Glendale wrote:Hate drugs in any shape or form! Lost a few friends through that shit! Never even smoked a fag or had a bucket! Strongbow for Glendale please!
Nitpicking but Alcohol is a drug ya know.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Yes my friend but a legal one! Never got raided over strongbow in the house!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
silent g

Post by silent g »

Go to Hyde park speakers corner at 1pm tomorrow to the 420 legalise cannabis meeting and sit with hundreds
of people smoking joints in public in front of police but can't be arrested and maybe weed will be a legal drug too,
it costs millions every year trying to stop cannabis, if it was legal this country would make millions a year and will never be in recession!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Yeah legalise, that would be great to be able walk in to the paki shop and get some puff