Drain

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Drain

Post by JG »

I'll post this up here as I do not want people to waste their money on such rigged rubbish. Trailblazer £70 in the bookies. This comes hearsay, courtesy of OB but he's a trustworthy fellow, no naughtiness from OB so you can take his word to the bank. This time the naughtiness comes from Games Media, presumably via pressure from Global Draw.

For these unaware, in bookies with Global Draw terminals you could play a 'pub fruit' called Trailblazer. When first released it had crazy value from reset. Nothing lasts in the bookies, if a game is losing hundreds nationwide, it soon gets sorted.
The revised Trailblazer had small value from reset. You could still lose but typically you could snare a quick £few from a reasonable feature or cash or get £52 deep for stars (deal game) and the deal was quite generous for coming back so you had a decent chance of a £70, particularly as red game has four £70s. There was also the chance for the rare rip if playing out for stars.
Usually a winner, but you could still lose. I did £80 in one fairly recently. Stars are generous at coming back to a point then after £250 cycled it sort of 'moves back' the stars so you pay an additional £80 or so to get the deal back.

Anyway OB spied two resets today and him and his mate sat down and as both cost loads for first board, involved now for stars. One terminal cost £90 to star, the other £120. Similar to the Triple Dond game.

Now petty as it may seem, I can understand the necessity to not offer several hundred versions of a game with nominal value. So ok, they've changed that. The big board costs allude to a probable dead install and the high cost for stars blocks your cheeky 50 for 70 scenario.

However most vile and filthy was that between 120 phone games, the highest ever deal was £25 and the highest ever 'box' was £15. It would nearly always take out two £70s in the first round.

In other words tightened up beyond belief. Why games media? Why? A desperate bid for a final flurry of cash before Global Draw scrap the game? A blatant fuck you to player and punter alike? A bid to copy the Alice profile to a degree?

I post this here to save any other player who likes a reset TB from doing their balls. This was on the new Coral terminals btw. Dreadful programming those games anyway. I heard stories of £200 for no board. That's when you rip them or 70 them before it moves the value after the £250ish honeymoon. The stars at £52 are 'on loan' you see. Twice I tried the Triple Dond and had to sack 'em £30 for no board. I will NEVER EVER play one again now NOR would any punter after that. TOTAL alienation.

I hope this saves you some money.
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Loved a reset trailblazer so info gladly accepted! Good way to make a earner on them if of triple prog though, and yes Mr beard i can pm him it as i was on on it without any info! Can tell you it for a fee beardy?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
JG

Post by JG »

For interests sake if nothing else now I'd be interested in that PM.
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Just sent it mate! Dont let beard know i helped you! Damn! I just did! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Why? Because they are filthy scum and a whole gang were running around after Coral resets, that's why!

This game and Triple Deal are highly illegal now, someone needs to report this to the gaming board as there is absolutely no justification in how these 2 games play - it is literally robbery.
dakky

Post by dakky »

yea well that'll be the reason they took it off all of the new coral units, AND THEN PUT IT BACK ON apparently!
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Had the same trouble last week, no chance of a quick steal/rip and stars cost £130 and would not open blue or red for ages.
After about 30-40 deal games ( at least 90% from the left side) managed to scrape an 80loss .
Easy street seemed a lot tighter from reset too
skinner

Post by skinner »

Ladbrokes reset were always the tightest,bad news if corals have done this,like ruler says how can it be legal? they used to do a complete reset every 6 months or so,well over a year now.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Ye I had one of these as well. £150 for bottom stars, wouldn't open top at all so took middle and offer then opened top, got the 50 and still giving stars. Lost about £80. Corals the dog turds.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I put 96 in one without a board....just walked.
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah it's incredible how they get that dead. Triple is the same. Rip makes it shit itself. Utterly dreadful games.
JG
Ruler of The World

Who plays Easy Street from reset anyway? LOL

The bookies deserve a kicking, back Imperial Commander for the Grand National and give them a good one!
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Your ma
There you go stupid reply to a stupid question
Ruler of The World

shadmun wrote:Your ma
There you go stupid reply to a stupid question
Or you just confirming you know fuck all.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

id laugh like a drain