I'm So Sad

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

I'm So Sad

Post by Ruler of The World »

Dear friends/admirers/enemies/people who take pity on me,

I am confused as to what is going on in my brain. I will probably doze off before the end of this email. Here are a list of problems now:

1) I am always feeling tired
2) I have gained a lot of weight
3) I have a big list of machines but never do them
4) I have made loads off 'my new trick' but have nothing to show for it since I got arse raped on a Key Bet
5) I cannot 'sell' my new trick due to the fact that it is so hard to explain. I wish there were another way...but there isn't.
6) I still row away on Key Bets
7) Mega Deal is a complete load of crap

I am suffering from I don't even know what.... I pity myself.

Please advise...
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I advise you to give up and gambling and do something more worthwhile with your life. It hasn't got you anywhere and obviously makes you miserable.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Stop stewing and go and do something! I don't mean that in a nasty way(although it sounds it, I apologise) point being, I've had a very long week myself and the worst times of it were when I was just lying around doing absolutely nothing.
Saturday and Sunday I spent with friends. Stayed over Sunday night and came back Monday afternoon, didn't do anything. I spent the evening feeling like complete shit, thinking that everyone was out to get me and that I was a useless fucker at just about everything. A few things had come to a head and it reached the point where I couldn't mask anything...A combination of pressures, past regrets and selfish attitudes that did not work out. I had stuff I COULD have done, but just lay about feeling sorry for myself.
Pick yourself up, do something productive. Maybe not gambling related but something else. Decide what it is then get up next day and do it. If the world wants to cave in on you then go and attack it and show who the real Ruler is.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Firstly...Oscar... my dear old pal... I am sorry to tell you this but there is nothing 'more worthwhile' out there for me today in the current situation I am in, I cannot do anything that would potentially earn more money than I would on fruits. I do honestly thank you for the advice but I need to earn about £4K by the 31st on March!!! I'm not gonna earn that in a normal 9-5 day job in the space of time that remains!!!!

Captain, the 'real' Ruler is a horse called Ruler of The World. I have no intention of ruling anything. I have my fruits to do and I will do them but this other thing is currently taking up my time. I am not just sitting around doing nothing and feeling sorry for myself, I only do that when I am about to go to bed. I thank you for your words of encouragement too but I feel my fatigue may be health related rather than morale or mood related...although I must admit, Vince's death has made me think where I am going with all of this...poor bloke.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

4K in just over a week is not impossible but you're probably not gonna make it. The problem is, when you have a deadline, you're probably taking unnecessary risks. You'll make 2K and then decide the only way is to shit or bust it on a roulette spin or something. 4K a month is only a thousand a week (I'm great at maths), since I started playing this has always been possible. However, if you're finding you can't make that much, you simply need to address your overheads. The average income is probably £25K in London I'm guessing, so if others can survive on this, why can't you? Then you only need make £500 a week. You could probably sit in a Wetherspoons 24/7 and make £500 a week (that how busy I remember London being).
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Dear friends/admirers/enemies/people who take pity on me,

I am confused as to what is going on in my brain. I will probably doze off before the end of this email. Here are a list of problems now:

1) I am always feeling tired
2) I have gained a lot of weight
3) I have a big list of machines but never do them
4) I have made loads off 'my new trick' but have nothing to show for it since I got arse raped on a Key Bet
5) I cannot 'sell' my new trick due to the fact that it is so hard to explain. I wish there were another way...but there isn't.
6) I still row away on Key Bets
7) Mega Deal is a complete load of crap

I am suffering from I don't even know what.... I pity myself.

Please advise...
Leave keybets alone as they are in bookies your worst nightmare sorry to sound hard but if u keep on going in bookies you no the rest!!!!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
ob

Post by ob »

Noels Beard wrote:4K in just over a week is not impossible but you're probably not gonna make it. The problem is, when you have a deadline, you're probably taking unnecessary risks. You'll make 2K and then decide the only way is to shit or bust it on a roulette spin or something. 4K a month is only a thousand a week (I'm great at maths), since I started playing this has always been possible. However, if you're finding you can't make that much, you simply need to address your overheads. The average income is probably £25K in London I'm guessing, so if others can survive on this, why can't you? Then you only need make £500 a week. You could probably sit in a Wetherspoons 24/7 and make £500 a week (that how busy I remember London being).
Oh sharking what monopoly takeovers, bank job golds and reflex fayre. You'd probably lose 500 a week. I don't know where people have a load of locations to be doing well at the moment, as I've done shed loads of checking and there's bugger all out there, this is echoed by other long term players I know.

Id be thankful ruler you actually have a lot of machines to play, roulette can always be knocked on the head, get out there and earn. My problem is I've checked religiously in quite a wide range around me and there simply isn't enough around! I suppose I could always public transport London but I never really enjoyed that at the best of times and I'm not in any need of cash like you ruler.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Well obviously if you just play the few good old machines around you're not going to do well. Too many people hunting for them.
ob

Post by ob »

Not like the new deals are prevelant either is it. Bugger all of them around.
ob

Post by ob »

Unless you're playing reflexes/qps?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Maybe I'm not even in pubs. But I do know that there things have not suddenly changed from the period which you all seem to yearn from. What may have changed is the furtiveness with which people pass an receive information on the newer machines, which would be a good thing if it has finally happened. I guess a shortage of machines would mean a sabbatical for many players, which again would only be a good thing in my opinion. I won't weep for you ob!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i covered all my expenses (paid driver , plus fuel etc) ,,,,,,, plus came home with 190 yesterday

the moneys still out there ob m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for how long though ?????? who knows ?

im doing 250 mile round trip days .

had 1 of those all you can eat chinese meals yesterday for £5.50 each ,,,,,,,,,,,, how do they make a profit ? ,,,,,,, sheer volume of trade ?

the lease per year around chinatown must be shockingly high , ,,,,, there were at least 6 employees , then bills etc

i realise some (girls lol) probably dont eat their moneys worth , and im sure they buy everything in bulk etc

but even so ,,,,,,,,,, with fat bastards like me going for a 3rd plate lol ,,,,,,,,, how do they do it ???
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

Noels Beard wrote:Maybe I'm not even in pubs. But I do know that there things have not suddenly changed from the period which you all seem to yearn from. What may have changed is the furtiveness with which people pass an receive information on the newer machines, which would be a good thing if it has finally happened. I guess a shortage of machines would mean a sabbatical for many players, which again would only be a good thing in my opinion. I won't weep for you ob!
Lol I'm not after sympathy! You raving about lotech wilding things like all the Brighton lot then? Overated in my opinion.

I just know that I have less to play than I have ever had in the last good few years, albeit I obviously don't know some of these new methods that are supposedly out there, I do know the ones bandied about like offer.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

trayhop123 wrote:i covered all my expenses (paid driver , plus fuel etc) ,,,,,,, plus came home with 190 yesterday

the moneys still out there ob m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for how long though ?????? who knows ?

im doing 250 mile round trip days .

had 1 of those all you can eat chinese meals yesterday for £5.50 each ,,,,,,,,,,,, how do they make a profit ? ,,,,,,, sheer volume of trade ?

the lease per year around chinatown must be shockingly high , ,,,,, there were at least 6 employees , then bills etc

i realise some (girls lol) probably dont eat their moneys worth , and im sure they buy everything in bulk etc

but even so ,,,,,,,,,, with fat bastards like me going for a 3rd plate lol ,,,,,,,,, how do they do it ???

There owned by triads, and are a front for money laundering usually