Should Redlinesman be barred?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Should Redlinesman be barred?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 am

Yes
29%
No
50%
Not bothered
21%

Total votes: 38

Cf

Post by Cf »

Where's the option of "No, don't be stupid. We should be banning JG instead for making this topic." ? :)
amazing

Post by amazing »

Cf wrote:Where's the option of "No, don't be stupid. We should be banning JG instead for making this topic." ? :)
Looking good for redlinesman anyway blokes a funny guy u got my yes matey
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Can see exactly what rotw is saying and hes right to call it up but we, i think, have an ignore post so just do that! Beardy please remember the ignore option! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

A rather pointless poll. Are you seriously considering barring someone for making posts about playing fruit machines on a fruit machine forum?
Scott

Post by Scott »

If talking shit was a banning offence there would'nt be many left.
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Cf wrote:Where's the option of "No, don't be stupid. We should be banning JG instead for making this topic." ? :)
Same for jg clever and funny guy

I'll be back
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I can't believe 27 people voted!

Before the Fruitchat Bureau of Investigation gets on it, I will admit here to all of you... 3 Yes votes came from my stable (RoTH, MoG and Electrocoinist).

Whilst his posts are amusing at times, they are drivel - and he knows it - but he takes them so seriously that it makes them downright offensive because he then continues into swarms of equally daft drivel in order to justify his 'truth'.

I'm all for drivel if it is understated, I'm against drivel that is constantly disguised as real which leads to more drivel disguised as real statements. In other words, DRIVEL SHOULD BE DRIVEL!
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:I can't believe 27 people voted!

Before the Fruitchat Bureau of Investigation gets on it, I will admit here to all of you... 3 Yes votes came from my stable (RoTH, MoG and Electrocoinist).

Whilst his posts are amusing at times, they are drivel - and he knows it - but he takes them so seriously that it makes them downright offensive because he then continues into swarms of equally daft drivel in order to justify his 'truth'.

I'm all for drivel if it is understated, I'm against drivel that is constantly disguised as real which leads to more drivel disguised as real statements. In other words, DRIVEL SHOULD BE DRIVEL!
Don't talk drivel lol
Makes me piss when I read his posts funny as, you rotw also make a good read and say it as u see it hats off to u

I'll be back
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Well you'll all miss me when I'm gone I'm sure. I'm not suicidal, just won't be posting for a heck of a lot longer.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Well you'll all miss me when I'm gone I'm sure. I'm not suicidal, just won't be posting for a heck of a lot longer.
Well I hope that u have got yourself bk on track as I have read, not fun being down as much as you were mate, is that why u won't b posting much busy with round etc

I'll be back
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

I think common sense will prevail here gents. Some of you on here such as Sir Vision can certainly connect to my posts and accounts of actual goings on. I've dropped the odd clue but you would need to be an extremely sophisticated fruit machine/fobt decoder to get gain any use from them - this is completely different to giving information away.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Firstly if that was true Red and your intention is for only the most intelligent to spot your clues then why add such obvious direction as the Star Wars post brought up previously?

Even if you're favouring the smart do you really want to leave access open to these hints on the Internet so that any and every smart player in the world can follow in your footsteps?

That seems very much like giving away information to me.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Presumably, and justifiably, because this is a game that continues to elude people of the calibre we're referring to.
JG

Post by JG »

To be fair to Redlinesman that was a while ago and he has become more sophisticated in my opinion. I think his posts are a fusion of fact and fiction. I don't really know who he is but he did PM me many moons ago to ask to remove a thread about Cops 'n Robbers Level 4. Now at the time I was aware Of the tip off (part x) but I'm sorry typing on this phone is too annoying. I'll try again later.
JG
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

It seems to be only ROTW that wants him gone.