Should Redlinesman be barred?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Poll ended at Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 am

Yes
29%
No
50%
Not bothered
21%

Total votes: 38

JG

Post by JG »

I have had a few PMs from various forum members with regard to Redlinesman. The trend in these PMs is requesting that Redlinesman be barred. These members are very annoyed by his constant trolling and want him barred. Now as far as I can see, he hasn't broken any rules, but then again I have to consider the wishes of the forum regulars. So purely for interest's sake now here's a poll. Should Redlinesman be barred?
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Why bar him? He can rejoin or continue as noels beard! Also do you, or any others want the chief after them? Think ahead JG, next year you could be in that office!

Other than that yes, ban the fool!

(leave beard alone though as were mates really)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Would like to provide some clarity here. I simply deal in facts, I'm only on here now and again to share a few stories etc and what I say are just accounts of what is actually happening. Some on here have decided to label me the top boy in the UK but I don't want this title at all.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

He is a troll albeit a rather eloquent one...keep him he is quite funny actually
ob

Post by ob »

redlinesman wrote:Would like to provide some clarity here. I simply deal in facts, I'm only on here now and again to share a few stories etc and what I say are just accounts of what is actually happening. Some on here have decided to label me the top boy in the UK but I don't want this title at all.

Do you actually think anyone with any brain actually believes your stories or gives you any credit, can you please answer this point! I find it hard to believe that someone who clearly has intelligence based on the style of your posting actually thinks such postings would carry any credence whatsoever based as they are on 0 proof, also that any tricky questions are tactically avoided.

Ignoring these points only serves to validate them.

Ps. Absolute final response to his postings this!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Hmmm I think a few people might vote yes on this... :)
quizard

Post by quizard »

No. His posts are a bit of welcome relief from all the bickering and personal animosity.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Obviously we know he talks out his arse, be he is'nt hurting anyone, leave him be.
Cobwebs 👆
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Hope red notices the support hes getting! Hes probably got the tech in his office to rig the poll anyway!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

You Cannot Bar him JG,
If it was not for red linesman i would still be playing barcrests,
His postings has cryptic clues & i have made thousands because of his postings.
He has also given me good advice,
Sir linesman should be here to stay,

Regards eurovision.
fruit chat is the best chat forum in the uk
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

redlinesman wrote:Would like to provide some clarity here. I simply deal in facts, I'm only on here now and again to share a few stories etc and what I say are just accounts of what is actually happening. Some on here have decided to label me the top boy in the UK but I don't want this title at all.

Facts and stories in the same sentance sounds about right.
No point asking but..... Who on here labelled you 'the' top boy? You're nothing more than an adept version of Mav.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

JG wrote:I have had a few PMs from various forum members with regard to Redlinesman. The trend in these PMs is requesting that Redlinesman be barred. These members are very annoyed by his constant trolling and want him barred. Now as far as I can see, he hasn't broken any rules, but then again I have to consider the wishes of the forum regulars. So purely for interest's sake now here's a poll. Should Redlinesman be barred?
Trollings trolling no matter how cleverly disguised it is. Is trolling not a breach of the site rules?

No I never PM'd JG requesting a barring, but I still voted yes.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
quizard

Post by quizard »

People have regularly violated the normal rules that most forums have without any sanction ie multiple accounts, threats of violence, discussing criminal activities, hi-jacking of threads until they are miles off-topic etc. So what is a bit of trolling?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

If it is indeed true that Redlinesman has given out info/ruined tricks through his postings as Eurotwat admits - posting "X" or a clue towards finding out "X" which leads to "Y" and "Z"... then why isn't the Beard on his back? Hmmm...........
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

redharmlessliesman , never goes out his way to personally insult anyone

he offers a story , to which the reader is invited to ripleys believe it or not

leave him be
Little discipline = BIG issue