Bent to buggery

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Bent to buggery

Post by JG »

Has anyone ever played a compensated machine blatantly not making %?

Today I put an obscene amount of money into a lo tech.

Not saying how much until I've won it back.
JG
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yes...
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I think the worst ones are those fucking Projects. Disgusting! Anyone played that high stakes version of Mega Bars? Forgot what its actually called but its minimum £10 you win on £2 stake when you hit 3 Xs. I've had the free play on it, 40 spins...first 39 were losers, last 1 was £50! AAAAARGH! I rowed £900 into one once and got £500 on my last few quid, ended up taking £700 out - best result I had! Oh, apart from the time I rowed 1 waiting for the Jackpot King in the services and it gave me full screen Xs for £500 on £2... this was the sit down version.

Games like that deserved that great old on-off empty 100%, I wouldn't feel an ounce of regret or guilt doing every single 1 of them in existence if they still worked having seen how they PLAY!

Rocky is a horrid game but that's supposedly a Random... are those pick me things really random? There was a pot on the left 1 every single time 15 times in a row on the last 1 I played and I'd hit the middle every time as I simply didn't believe they were random.
JG

Post by JG »

Project Mega Bars Big Hit

Yes some Project compensateds seem very dodgy.

I'm talking about faults due to say an electrical fault within a machine. Say you have 9 decent units and the tenth is blatantly rigged. ALL projects of that nature are a bit iffy if you ask me.
JG
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

No the rocky pick me part is not random. Just the machine as a whole apparently.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

So it doesn't matter which 1 you pick, what you pick will be what you pick, eh? That's quite annoying, the only way to get the pot is off the pick me's.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Ye, normally if u get the pick me's twice it gives the pots I find.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Old-ish maygay, in purple bubble cab. Hot shot. The motherboard could go on these, they would still boot, take credits, spin reels, but no higher functions. No nudges, no holds, no wins, just span reels whilst taking money forever. Think i only lost 40 before giving up, someone lost a few hundred.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

JG wrote:Has anyone ever played a compensated machine blatantly not making %?

Today I put an obscene amount of money into a lo tech.

Not saying how much until I've won it back.
Was it one of those concept bar x o's - they hold back the bars FOREVER. Or maybe a Solid Goldopoly.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
JG

Post by JG »

No it wasn't any Concept stuff. I've never been horridly done on a Solid Gold either. That's all the clues for now. I've won just over half the money back, so for now its a secret.
JG