just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Ruler - my business interests mostly take care of themselves, there is some minimal input but it doesn't take much of my time up. I paid over 400,000e for an apartment in Paris and I have got used to a certain type of lifestyle - I still need to create a substantial income for now and the future. My business and small property portfolio is a good platform to build from but businesses can fail and property prices can crash so I cannot give up my profession of fruit playing in the mistaken belief that I am set up for life. Anyway, what would I do with all that free time? I absolutely accept that there are other avenues and interests to explore but I'm not quite ready to retire just yet.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Ruler - it is not a joke. Some of the shadier figures in the background on here will confirm.

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Seeing is believing and as far as I am concerned you are a bragging ghost at best!

The fact that neither of these 2 brain surgeons have come up with the "Player Creation Prevention Proposal" I asked for speaks volumes I think.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I find it disheartening that Redlinesman didn't address my question.

I remember PMing him at the time under my previous username, because I was on ESB and Dig it and presumed he was referring to that method and I didn't want it ruined on here. What I learned was that he was referring to what eventually became widely known as the Superhold method.

So it got me thinking.....

No, I didn't work it out, but I still learned there was a method on them, and that he was doing ESB as well. Small details, but something, as opposed to him not making a smug self satisfied comment, and leaving us all in blissful ignorance.

I'm not saying that i'm not guilty of rubbing peoples noses in it when I have had a good earner in the past, because I have done, but I am not on here hiding behind a veil of anonymity preaching like some paragon of virtue.

Essentially Redlinesman is just a rather intellectual troll.
ob

Post by ob »

Lol everyone knows its a load of rubbish from linesman rotw why let it wind you up!

Some people just get off on creating characters. The real fools are those who believe them!
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

I've been away for a very long time because I was on a nice few tricks and didn't have the time to post on Fruitchat. I dropped many hints while I was posting and I see that some of you did well thanks to my cryptic clues. I always get everything prior to release because I am so high up in the hierarchy - far higher than Redlinesman, he's one of my juniors.

I'd just like to say I am NOT Ruler of The World, I am just a guy. :)
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

Wow, show off! I wasn't on here for even longer than you because I was even more busy doing even more tricks and I dropped even more hints and gave even more cryptic clues.

I have 7 businesses worth in excess of £300m combined, 32 kids and 60 wives.

Oh, and I am neither Ruler of The World, nor Master of Games.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Good stuff gents,

I'm just happy doing my own thing to be fair but good luck to all. The Chief and I are good - some say we are the best but I don't take any notice of that. I'll be the bottom of the pile but as long as I can keep doing what I'm doing then I'll be fine.

Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

You stop the creation of new players by just not training them up! And not passing information/associating with those that do!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I agree Noel's beard. Last thing people want is more players. Is this thread finished yet? What's the record for the biggest thread?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Not sure why you need to play a machine when your a Millionaire Lino?
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Thanks Scott! My point exactly! As for Noel's, the more you come up with these ridiculous answers, the more you're gonna get criticised and called a time waster! You're above everyone or 99% of people according to you so its not your place to worry. You don't see Richard Branson moaning about the number of people on benefits - that is how applicable the problem is to you. You do your new fruits and let the people below you fight amongst themselves over the scraps which leaked from yesteryear! Who knows, maybe some of them will kill each other or even kill me!? Less players then! Happy days! You can go back to finding Can You Dig Its and Red Mists when enough people have taken each other out!

As for you, Mr. Linesman, before your posts on this thread I actually respected you but not anymore, you've beaten yourself up and made yourself look a complete pillock.
JG

Post by JG »

I've had to ban redlinesman for a temporary period of one day. He's causing too much fractiousnissusutydinotatuinalisatiomania in this thread. I think a 23.8 hour period of redlinesman silence will let us all regain our composure.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

I better hit the road, time is ticking. If I have a belting day I'll release redlinesman from his harsh penitude on my touch down back in base. I'm still trying to pull back that LO tec disasterathon. Ok quick shave, freshen up the genital area, a banana an apple as a healthy free radical brunch and I'm off ooot. Wish me luck guys as linesman would say. If I escape from membury services I may do some genuine Cheltenham predictions. Enough rattle, time to play machoooooooooooooooon X! Hopefully I won't incur the chief's wrath.
JG
kong

Post by kong »

redlinesman wrote:It was just fun & games, but that is hardly giving info out is it. I had the live the dream emptier on release and 6 months down the line a group worked it on here because of a clue I posted. I had a couple of things going at the time so was spoilt for choice in many ways but I'm fairly sure most people will have benefited from the clue I dropped. I was starting to wind my work down on them in any case and was in phase 2 of the emptier so the life span was limited anyway before they started getting recalled. I wouldn't post any clues now as I now know there are some smart people on here, we live and learn.

It was worked out by a group on here, but it was also worked out independently by at least one other group. At the time, they were all full all over London, day in, day out. Anyone who had something that good would not have left the biggest city in the country so utterly untouched.