just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Well that would render it pointless me speaking on their behalf, wouldn't it?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So wheres your evidence then? You are a fool with a wrong opinion and still you wont admit it! Jog on!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Lack of evidence does not mean you're innocent! It just means it is difficult to prove your guilt. To apply some legal jargon, if we were to hear this "case" in a criminal court, you would likely be found not guilty, as we have been unable to prove you have trained the North East crew "beyond reasonable doubt." However, in a Civil Court setting the standard of proof is much lower. The phrase used to define the standard that must be reached is "in the balance of probabilities"

I certainly think that, given the evidence in this thread, combined with some character assessments of yourself: we would find that in the balance of probabilities, you trained up Paul and his accomplices.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Well done to lee by the way for getting a 16 page thread! Thought i did well with my 10 pager last year!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So with me saying i did not train paul up and also titch saying i didnt you still say im guilty? No evidence, no witness to the crime, no photos, nothing! You say it so it must be true? Your a cock! Check your profile page for that confirmation!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Going to bed now beardy! Have a nice sleep old buddy and see you on here in the morning! Try and think of something new by then old fella as your to predictable!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oh the hilarity of this thread! I have literally sat here chuckling away and, to be honest, I needed it! So glad this thread wasn't locked!

What can I say, it sounds like you have The Jeremy Kyle Show on live, 24/7 in Newcastle with these weirdos with no ears, no voice and faces like pasties! I just want to come and see this now, I really do! Please tell me there is a Hammer Horror I can do over there because I'd love for these people to come and try to chuck me off it!

I'm feeling bad about not really being on Noel's side because I really do agree with his sentiments but just don't see how even if he gets the GUILTY plea from Darren, it will change anything?!

Ah, but maybe if Darren really does control these guys because he taught them, he could get them to stop this 'violence' (I don't really see/hear violence stories here, just idle threats)... in all honesty, I'm no hard nut but if some prick came out screaming at me about what I was doing there I would just tell them to fuck off, what's it to him and does he own the place to which any reply would be at least as harsh as fuck off or worse. I just won't stand for that kind of shit, don't care who the guy is, as long as he isn't holding a gun or a knife at the time! Yes, this might get me a good kicking but that's something you put down to life and how you have to go about things... added bonus is I would definitely report him to the police for what he did and at least get him locked up for some time for it. Think about it guys, this can't go on. I'd seriously bring Mr T down to kick this fucker's ass if there was a good wage packet in it.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Well, let's be clear here, it's not a crime. I've never said it was a crime. I've referred to it as an act of stupidity, and an incentive for me to create this account and piss on your online status. It's vigilante justice if you will. To everyone else, it's just my word against yours, and I would guess we will both have our supporters.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I should point out to ROTW that Isaac, the violent threat from Sunderland is unrelated to Glendale and subsidiaries. However, I know he used to wait in the Yates in Sunderland for players to buzz up the Pie Factory and then basically show a knife to their back. He has done numerous stints inside, and he really is a nasty piece of work.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Thats the ear guy beardy! Isaac! Couldnt remember his name!
Interesting you say we both have supporters for our views, in that case shall we both shut up for 24 hours and see others opinions? Deal or no deal? :-)
Ruler of The World

Nasty pieces of work can come in very handy, I would be happy to show any of you that! Do you think my 25 stone Jamaican pure muscle Mr T is an Oxford graduate? Some people earn a living off work, some off various skills through following a special path... this guy makes his money from his hard physical work - I say fight fire with fire. If he's up for it, if someone's willing to stump up the cash, I can guarantee these pricks will stop this because they will have finally met more than their match. Remember, you know where they are, they can't really hide. Suddenly, they go from being the hunters to the easily hunt-able! Game changer!
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

I've heard that to, is he friendly with the north east crew or does he bully them around to
Ruler of The World

I don't get any of this. Most of this threatening stuff is psychological. I could scare the shit out of those bullies myself if I employed the right tactics, pretty much anyone could! They just don't expect to be confronted because they've already won the mental battle from the off. OK so knives in the back are scary but you have to not let them get away with this. If I got someone threatening me with a knife on a fruit there'd be 1 of 3 outcomes... 1) Management informed, 2) Police, 3) Power cut it while he's on it, even if it means unplugging it in front of them... believe me, it will make them freeze and think "Eh? Why did he do that? Isn't he scared of me?" and there goes his self confidence...better still, get your own knife!!!
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Well tichno1 didn't wanna say who in Blackpool showed him how to play machines and Noel's beard doesn't want to say who's told him so it looks like a big of s stalemate at the moment, is anybody gonna come up with any facts or proof
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Thats what i asked for! Its up beard to prove his accusations as far as im concerned! Put up or shut up!