just that old chestnut

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

A pre- warning to all bully's, if one comes up to me and starts threatening me, I'm gonna nut the c--t before he finishes his sentence, then I'm gonna back suplex him off the Top of the nearest Alice in wonderland,or if I'm in an arcade i'll settle for the nearest 2p pusher
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Titchno1 did you say somebody from Blackpool trained you up, if so who was it?
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Barry windham
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'd rather not say. We're you from real pro gamer? Train up as in like 5 games are something at he time not much really.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Hmm.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Ok , I was only curious,did you meet him off here or did u bump into in him in newcastle,i was just wondering how he got into the situation of showing you how to play a few machines,no probs if don't wanna say
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Noels Beard wrote:Hmm.
Enlighten me,what's on your mind?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Is there anywhere in the country blackpool players dont go?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Just people and their bullshit.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Ahhhh! ok.
So how do you know for sure Glendale trained them up, is it by word of mouth,was he seen by a friend or maybe one of the newcastle lads you say he trained up told you or a friend of yours, how do you know?
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

I'm just trying to get an answer/end result to this argument/debate with some facts
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I can assure you RPG that there is no evidence from beardy bonce that i trained up paul as its not true! Again, he avoided a question about why was paul attacked because he has no answer! Sooner beardy does one or backs up his claims the better! In fact heres one for you beardy

PROVE IVE TRAINED UP PEOPLE! 48 HOURS TO PROVE IT YOU GOBSHITE!
If you cant prove it then shut your bald headed gob!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Three or four people I know attest to him being trained by Glendale. I guess there is always room in the margins... Glendales version of them already being established players basically means - they knew where the start button was. I'm just giving a voice to the people that are there on their doorsteps, who aren't gonna speak up for fear of violence.

The fact that Glendale has the run of the place when he goes up, just goes to show that people think they owe him something. Don't you think?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

The fact that Paul has been attacked by his own protégée proves nothing more than his bad judgement in friends.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

My god! With the shit you talk maybe logopolis did pull your bird! Who are these 3 or 4 people then beardy? Answer or do one! Total moron! Lets have names! You wont say because you cant! Shall i get you a spade to dig a deeper hole?
I am Glendale, much better than you!