I SO wish I knocked the cunt out!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

I SO wish I knocked the cunt out!!

Post by Ruler of The World »

Last stop of the day, on a Star Wars flicker with no flicker thingy... Done all the rotating and on the board to get the £35 or hopefully more... Suddenly, lights go out, machine off. I am livid, shout what the hell is going on??? The guy is acting totally innocent and yet smug and like he doesn't give a shit. I ask to see the manager as his reason for switching everything off was that he hadn't seen me but did look!!! He then announces that he is the manager. Let's just put it his way, he had the sort of face you just wanted to punch him for having, dirty black beard, someone the EDL would live to grab hold of.... Fucking wanker! Thing is, this happened before with another member of the ultra thick staff and when I returned for doors next day, although reset reels were there and th fruit was still full, it wasn't playing as it should have been...hence, I think tomorrow I will find this machine will have 'forgtten' tonight's play so basically thanks to this prick, I've lost £35. If this prick ever tries to bar me he WILL go down.

Does anyone know why turning these games off results in play less buzzed than why they should be on after such incidents?
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Big problem with the "reset reel" games - Whats the chances that he hasn't had a jab on it beforehand, or even that he knows what to do? No tell by the reels what he's done.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Last stop of the day, on a Star Wars flicker with no flicker thingy... Done all the rotating and on the board to get the £35 or hopefully more... Suddenly, lights go out, machine off. I am livid, shout what the hell is going on??? The guy is acting totally innocent and yet smug and like he doesn't give a shit. I ask to see the manager as his reason for switching everything off was that he hadn't seen me but did look!!! He then announces that he is the manager. Let's just put it his way, he had the sort of face you just wanted to punch him for having, dirty black beard, someone the EDL would live to grab hold of.... Fucking wanker! Thing is, this happened before with another member of the ultra thick staff and when I returned for doors next day, although reset reels were there and th fruit was still full, it wasn't playing as it should have been...hence, I think tomorrow I will find this machine will have 'forgtten' tonight's play so basically thanks to this prick, I've lost £35. If this prick ever tries to bar me he WILL go down.

Does anyone know why turning these games off results in play less buzzed than why they should be on after such incidents?
Try juices full reset as soon as screen is exit pisstake or what
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Ruler of The World

So what's the point in playing any of these machines in the morning then? Will this game definitely not be in the state I left it even if no one has touched it? What a joke!
tommya

Post by tommya »

Perfects do it when red boxing if u switch them off and on the red boxes vanish for about 20 quid.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I would play for a board on a pound and then collect what you can and start again, it should still be a £10-£20 board
Ruler of The World

Went back and, sure enough, as predicted, no hint of going up there on £1 stake, another £35 box. Next time I see that prick he will be getting an earful and property WILL be damaged, if not him too. Arrogant, smug Bin Laden on doughnuts cunt.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Do these flickers that don't flicker ever put
More than 35 in?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I gave up playing them
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

They do like a £35/MS finish
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
kong

Post by kong »

They do if you get the right message, fairly rare though, especially now!
Ruler of The World

Yes they have been a waste of time for a while now, can't actually remember when the last time I made on 1 was.
ob

Post by ob »

I had a similar situation when a mm was fucked and kept on/offing randomly. You cant play it the standard way, for that you havr to start again every time it on offs. What you should have done like I did is just force it naturally, it hasn't forgot the money youve previously put in.
JG

Post by JG »

Yes OB is correct. You don't lose value, just the reflex that says 'the' board is due. Annoying nonetheless. It's like if you get a win from landing on Alien when it's in the zone, the board doesn't necessarily come straight back. I've had one powercut myself (at £25 in...perfectly innocent...I think) and also let a tall black cab go back to menu when scrabbling for change. Schoolboy error. Next wrap it flookered. I had a wierd one in late night Graham Torrington, chocka full and boarding. I get the board and it's 25,25,70,MS. Looking good, got the necessary blippa bloppas, so it's definitely the board and I think ha ha....some suit has pumped it so it's £70ing me (last stake was man)....BUT no was £6vs £15 finish....fook that off....plug, back around another time and natural multiple sclerosis and then chicken wrap for a persistent flirty skive.
JG