Treasure island - Call of Booty

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
barneybear

Treasure island - Call of Booty

Post by barneybear »

Saw someone get a £70 CP on this last night - which ultimately reset to £70.00!!

Naughty surely!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I saw a £70 get had last nite, reset to mid £30's i think, very imaginative name though this, i seen a ducks of hazard the other day.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Scott wrote: i seen a ducks of hazard the other day.
Just a seal the deal clone only a lot shitter

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ob

Post by ob »

In what sense shitter?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've not seen 1 yet, but this is a report on what happened
At £70 in without a Deal game I was getting worried. (Backing after £35ish which semi suggested someone had maybe taken a Deal?). At £100 in without a Deal game I was thinking 'I might as well have played on a Seal that I had just seen give a £140 it would have dealt before this'. At £120 in it finally gave me a Deal game!!!!! .

Back to that in a minute. For £80 of play the one duck away from Super Start (Deal start) held and you can't get rid of it. Then they turned red which I thought 'Must mean Deal is due soon?'. Then the reels turned red and I thought 'here we go!'. Oh my god. THE BLOCK! Surely when it finally does give a board it'll be Deal? No. It'll roll in cherries. 'Red reels double win'. GREAT, thanks for that!!!!! And this didn't just occur once. It occurred twice, three times, four times. The ducks remained red too.
So back to the Deal game. I got it with the red reels (Although had to play round the board for the icons). Took the game and the £15 value 'flickered'. From what I worked out if you have the red reels and you get the game it'll tell you what you have in your box (Not sure though as I only got three fucking games in £140!). So I dealt an offer and it repeated. Then something else happened. Those cunts of red reels decide to award their own little 'bonus win'. After every repeat. The amounts were a bit weird like £1.33 but it was the last thing I wanted at that point.

£140 in I get a game and the £70 value flickers, whatever - hopefully it repeats for a very lucky escape. Of course it didn't.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Sure Mazooma or QPS did a Ducks of Hazzard on £15 or £25 j/p.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
JG

Post by JG »

Sometimes names can be too clever for their own good.

Tootin' Car man? on Global Draw. Come on, whilst in some lights it's clever, it's just too tacky and silly. This is the same. Without Edmond'sese'se's's'es sensible tidy beard only out sensibled by Shofield's grey spray painted hair, this will not get played.
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i think it will.

they'll be loads of people camping and waiting for it to get some action,then jumping out shouting <BOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT>!!!!!
ridye

Post by ridye »

Treasure Island Call Of Booty has had a program update, the pots used to reset to £5 / £10 / £20 but now reset to the random amount, also tells you 'Next board within x spins' or 'Next board will open Treasure Island feature'. Basically a bit like an Alice In Wonderland so they're now complete suicide to play as unlike Alice you are unlikely to be getting a cheap board or game!

As for the Ducks Of Hazard absolutely horrific considering you initially think Seal clone. Does have Mega Streak COB in it but blocks giving boards like crazy. £10 - £15 just for a single board isn't rare.
JG

Post by JG »

Had £17 for a board on a Seal the other day. 50p stake.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

The Ducks of Hazard is my favourite fruit machine ever. The stats:

Biggest loss: £0

% of sessions resulting in a profit: 100%

% of boards which have given MEGA STREAK from COB: 100%

Don't think anything will be beating that in a hurry.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so that means you've played 1 , and got it cob first bored

if you want to keep those stat's ,,,,,,,, wouldn't play another lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

Cf

Post by Cf »

trayhop123 wrote:so that means you've played 1 , and got it cob first bored

if you want to keep those stat's ,,,,,,,, wouldn't play another lol
That is the plan :)

Board costs seem horrific. It has the same super start that seal has but as far as I can tell on 50p it will never reset it. So it'll quickly build up to 5 "phones" and go into that mode of simply not giving you a board. My board was after I got fed up of this and changed it down to 25p. Board first press. And, well...