The following information is strictly for your eyes only

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
amazing

The following information is strictly for your eyes only

Post by amazing »

Who is the guy creaming cash from fobt rocky 500s
And no I've not been drinking before you ask!
I have part of the method but wtf this guy is minting it big time,
Spotted in coral in leicester serious big time god I want it bad
JG

Post by JG »

Oh it's Desmond Bantam. He's a professional 500 player from Maltby in Yorkshire. He figured out several £500 emptiers himself, most notably the original lucky loser potty and the over generous 'game' that was also in coral.
He's currently playing on Rocky in Corals. Basically you need to go into Fields of Gold and select Mega spins but now collect your receipt after pressing NO.and let the game exit naturally to menu.
Now go into Rocky and select £1 stake. Select auto play and 5 spins. Those five spins will give you the £2 game but at £1 stake. Keep selecting auto 5, no need to keep going back into the other game. Any auto 5 will be good. You can play normal spins as well to remove heat. Any auto other than 5 will cancel it or exiting the game will cancel it.
He has made £178,924 out of this so far and didn't want me to tell anyone, so just keep it quiet.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Strange that you should see him in Coral though in Leicester. May have been a while ago? He's currently in websters AGC/LBO in Rhyll and he's doing the £2 Monty pie as well btw if you know that method.
JG
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

JG have you had a play of Rainbow King on the Ipub yet ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
JG

Post by JG »

Yes - it's a rubbish watered down version that costs forever to light the trail fully.
JG
san186

Post by san186 »

JG wrote:Yes - it's a rubbish watered down version that costs forever to light the trail fully.
Aye like most of the ipub games.
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

Seen a few posts bout these i pubs, whats the verdict on them, any big wins, what's best age in them.?
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

* best game
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hi amazing , (bob here) , ,,,,,,,,, im only taking 350 out of rocky's , so as not to generate heat ,,,,,,,,,,, im also on machine z , so that gives me a 1up on you lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

AMK

Post by AMK »

Machine Z's are all but chipped. Even the one in Whitley bay is now chipped and the two in Espresso Ashington. There's only one location I know of that still works, hopefully it's safe from Kesh doing 8 refills on it or Cannon banking it 10 times.
... Join The Party!
amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:hi amazing , (bob here) , ,,,,,,,,, im only taking 350 out of rocky's , so as not to generate heat ,,,,,,,,,,, im also on machine z , so that gives me a 1up on you lol
Well when it all become widespread don't say I didn't tell u all simple as that!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Well you haven't told us have you...
amazing

Post by amazing »

GaryChandler wrote:Well you haven't told us have you...
As I said I only have half the story on the method that's why!
Willing to share with any decent player if they can work the rest out and share etc
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

I worked out the original machine X.

If you PM the Rocky part info then I may add some credence to Desmond Bantam's method.
JG