Why do all u fruit machine players hate one anouther

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
moterwayplayer

Why do all u fruit machine players hate one anouther

Post by moterwayplayer »

U all seem to hate each outher no one seem to get along how comes
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i get on with all players that arnt ''walter mitty lone wolf im better than you'' twats

be straight with me , i'll be straight with you

i only work with honest people i can trust ,,,,,,,, regardless of how much money they have or perceived ability status ,,,,,,,,,,, without trust there is nothing

the internet is a breeding ground for fantasy
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Er... but are you actually a 'player' in the 1st place to qualify? I thought you'd retired!!!!

I hate everyone.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

because over half of players have become bitter twisted individuals that stops the rest from being too "nice" coz they get taken advantage of/for a mug. you know who you are out there! tbh is there another "profession" inhabited by such a large % of despicable cunts? my number one hate, i hope everyone gets what they deserve in the end but we know that isn't the case...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

as you well know mog , i only retired from full time ,,,,,,,,,,, im still putting 2days a week in ,

and well put bubbles , , , ,,,,,,, the despicable cunts are bread out of greed , and 1upmanship ,,,,,,,,,, we have all heard of players that will purposely hit machines too early and take a loss , just so others cant get a look in lol , pathetic ,,,,,,,,,, purposely losing and pre-occupied worried about what there rivals are doing , instead of just worrying about their own day lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

bad mouthing others, button breaking to fuck over others. very low % thieve from the float. if you are one of these YOU are the worthless RATS and should be ashamed of yourselves....
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Natures of the game in reality, for the majority, other players are seen as a threat to one's livelihood so it is a natural response. When threats and intimidation are issued by players they are basically showing themselves to be weak and fragile on a professional and emotional level. They will nearly always try and level these threats at easy targets and are probably having a renaissance from their school days when they tried their hand at bullying.

The Chief and I take a zero tolerance approach to threats, we're not bothered who it is, it could be anyone in the country or it could be a Colombian drug baron but we'll always defend ourselves and we've never failed. We have also played every area in the UK. It's always best to be friendly and civil but some will try aggressive tactics and there's normally only one way to deal with it.

Regards, Sir Linesman
harry2

Post by harry2 »

The "unprofessional" players can not compete. Those at the bottom of the chain, knowledge, skill wise and in financial hardship will never survive in the current slow times. Short term chicanery, dishonesty and selfishness isn't much of a plan.
Roulette free since December 2011.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Slow times? Where have you been for the last few months?
JG

Post by JG »

Are you saying it's not 'slow times' atm Jon?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Redlinesman: never mind the territorial egits, surely in some areas you have to back down due to fire? If I'm playing in Handsworth, the last thing on my mind is if starling or chaffinch are going to walk in. I'm the only white man in a pub full of Rastafarians and if that ain't mega heat I don't know what is. one hit wonder maybe, a route.....errrr no thanks.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Redlinesman, whilst I abhor territorial players, recently I have been indulging in the practices of bullying myself. I once punched my way out of three paper bags in an hour, so I have a reputation for being a hard man. I can run for ten metres without getting out of breath and can almost bench press as much as the fit women in my local gym. I once opened a child resistant pot of chewable vitamin C without needing to seek professional assistance. That is why most local players avoid Houventry.
JG
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Slow times? Where have you been for the last few months?

John, I'm not a player. So I don't know if times are slow.
Roulette free since December 2011.
amazing

Post by amazing »

harry2 wrote:The "unprofessional" players can not compete. Those at the bottom of the chain, knowledge, skill wise and in financial hardship will never survive in the current slow times. Short term chicanery, dishonesty and selfishness isn't much of a plan.
Very good times at the min that's my opinion on current machines anyway
amazing

Post by amazing »

Some silly twat around my end (you no who u are) who shall be named and shamed in due course if he carries on!
Trys his best but fails big time. Been battering some of my cream non stop for wks. What the scum bag fails to realise is all he is doing is burning himself out lol as I just dip in and out of willy nilly now due to the fact that anything he has been battering and keeping on top of don't rattle me as i have emailed all the locations to 3 other players lol.
So your just burning ya self out ya numpty pmsl
Oh and it also gave me the motivation to get of my arse and I found around 20 new playable this wk TA

Proper dog eat dog world for sure

Put your mind to it though and be one step ahead it works

See if you think your top of the tree soon!

Shadowwwwwwwwww