Hidden Messages

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Hidden Messages

Post by Ruler of The World »

Dodgy little pub with lots of middle class locals... Flicker in room with pool table... friend walks in buys a drink and plays, I walk in, don't get a drink and take over... seemed ok because there was a disco going on. Fat arse of a landlord sees me playing the deal part and taking a £52 offer, catching it in my hand. Turn to exit, he tries to intimidate by standing in my way. He says "All right?" I said "Yes thanks, you?" He nods and smiles and I pass by. He's seen me in there numerous times but not the friend, I do always buy a drink. He has always seemed to be sniffing around but said nothing - is this my last visit before a barring or some other commotion? I think yes.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Yeah I think you've had your lot in there,even if you go in a few times and don't play the machine ,the next time you play it and win I think it will instantly come on top,you may have a slim chance of keeping it going if you pretend to lose on the machine a few times in between each profitable hit but even that is a slim chance.
Your best chance is probably to forget about the machine that's in there for now and every week go in there and have a drink, maybe on a weekend night for a few drinks with a friend,that way you'll keep the site alive for future machines
Scott

Post by Scott »

Always put 2 £20 notes in a flicker and transfer the lot to save you getting thrown off halfway through, does'nt stop them plugging it from behind the bar though.
Cobwebs 👆
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Scott wrote:Always put 2 £20 notes in a flicker and transfer the lot to save you getting thrown off halfway through, does'nt stop them plugging it from behind the bar though.
Would u actully leave it though if u got told to leave it waste off 2 20s IMO
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

moterwayplayer wrote:Would u actully leave it though if u got told to leave it waste off 2 20s IMO
no i wouldn't be leaving it...would you?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Scott wrote:Always put 2 £20 notes in a flicker and transfer the lot to save you getting thrown off halfway through, does'nt stop them plugging it from behind the bar though.
Trouble is, you'd then be hoping it doesn't flicker first board. Otherwise you'll be collecting a hell of a lot more out than necessary!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Scott

Post by Scott »

How often does that happen though lol.
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah , i think you've had your 1st offence yellow card friendly there mog m8 , ,,,,,,,,,,, could be the police next time ,,,,or worse a kicking outside from a paid local etc .

over the years you sort of develop a spider sense intuition for these things
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

These machines are very discreet by transferring and collecting out £10 here and there. Look pissed off then dump 35 he will probably think you have lost. Unless its autos pays ofcourse.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

How come you didn't just leave your mate to play it ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens