flickers or megas

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tommya

flickers or megas

Post by tommya »

Remember having arguments over these two machines and i said flickers were better than mega deals and pretty much everyone said megas were better just wondering if people still feel the same or was i right all along?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

No chance. Mega's all day long.

I'd rather play out an £8, £32, £21 services mega than waist ten minutes for a £35 box
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Both as shit as each outher rather stack shelfs
BFK

Post by BFK »

Least u can't go balls deep in a quiggle. Megas are great when everything goes smoothly but a fuckin pain in the arse when they won't offer. I defy any regular player to say they've not gone at least £150 deep into a mega that was phones first board.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I can say iv earned more of flickers than I have megas. I don't really like going in for any of them I find em boring.

A question on flickers??

In my experience when I used to just force. When it was the board it would generally let you know buy shooting a 70 shot early on or mega out of blue.

Played a flicker went up to £ stake. Playing round and round board zzzzzzz. Only 70s and mega left nearly it landed on cash shot on a 2 with a extra life. Shot the £20 or what ever then obviously went higher twice for 70 shot and collected. I was a bit puzzled.

Has any one had this? I though it might of killed me. Do you think it was jackpot board anyway?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Its not a jp board, i've trapped it on an 11 with a life when the board was nearly finished, it needs collecting, super rare!
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

you think it would game over then scott?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

It is getting worse...
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Ruler of The World wrote:It is getting worse...
Whats getting worse?
Scott

Post by Scott »

titchno1 wrote:you think it would game over then scott?

It would because you've trapped it, next time you corner an Alien make your way to mega streak, see if it lets you lol.
Cobwebs 👆
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

What's flickers
tommya

Post by tommya »

Its crazy how the flicker what didnt flicker ended up being the best.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Mental case in Wembley, 1 of those dodgy pubs... got a flicker on a flicker and got the mega, suddenly whilst collecting the bank and transferring credits the prick behind the bar is giving it large "I know what you're doing, out! OUT! Take your money and LEAVE!!!" Heard it can be a bit nasty if it gets on top in there so I collected my bank with £13 to go before it was ready. CUNT!
Cf

Post by Cf »

Scott wrote:Its not a jp board, i've trapped it on an 11 with a life when the board was nearly finished, it needs collecting, super rare!
I had that happen once a couple of years ago. Then spent the rest of that time wondering if that was just a dream because it never did it again.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I tried to replicate it many times but never achieved it, its just one of those freak occurences, the extra life on this game is pointless.
Cobwebs 👆