mega slots

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

mega slots

Post by maverick69 »

A few weeks back i was playing this s16, and i got a full sreen of red 7's which paid out a 500, next spin it gave me the feature which gave another 500. i played on thinking it may go for more about another 50 quid later it gave me the feature for 86 quid. leaving it about 950 quid up! has any one else played this machine and what have your experiences been with it. ive heard it can go for days without giving jp taking thousands !!!!!
rocket

Post by rocket »

yep, because it's completely random. It could go months or even years without giving a JP if it really wanted to...

Post by Guest »

You will find a full screen of 7's is not possible assuming your not on the board.

This is why it says "Win up to £500 ON Mega Slot feature", er yes of course you got the big board too after your impossible reel win :roll:

S16's are NOT ENTIRELY random, have you ever seen a mega slot take £1000 for an up? NO, thats because they wouldnt, at a max the most ive heard off is £300 and thats after giving loads of ups in a row.

Ever heard of a monopoly or 'random' spinner doing a double?

Slottos do, and vegas £500's etc and the list goes on.

They are random to an extent but by no means totally random, there have been a number of methods which were playable on a few, and pretty much always resulted in profit.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This random debate has been had countless times on various boards across the net. It is possible for a machine to be totally random but still pay to a percentage.

Basically - tossing a coin is totally random, but over time, you will see that it'll 'pay' heads around 50% of the time... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by Guest »

Yeah yeah its possible, but from watching and playing them for ages they clearly are not totally random, not trying to start a fresh debate but thats the way i see it anyway.
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

Unfortunately you see it incorrectly. As Matt said, it's been debated elsewhere. I suggest you read those threads if you haven't done so already.

Post by Guest »

yes i have read them in full, how come you can empty some by switching stakes if they are completely?
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I think that is total bull about the stake changes and again is pure luck. Show me somebody that can consistantly empty a S16 just by playing 10p and then switching to £2

People that get a full screen of sevens but are only playing at 50p, £1 and then say ohh if only I was playing that at £2.
:x ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH IF YOU WAS PLAYING IT AT £2 YOU WOULDN'T OF GOT A FULL SCREEN OF 7'S

Post by Guest »

Yes i know that, you would have won £125/£250 in some way.

All im saying is that certain ones could be done by switching stakes, at different times. No not monopoly's or slottos, but the likes of fortune £500.....

Can you explain why when you get on the feature on a random spinner or monopoly or high roller that 95% of the time you get a win of £50 or less? Now statistically you have something near a 50/50 chance of getting higher based on the wheel layout. Surely its because the display is irrelevant, the machine only pays what it wants as a value is generated and it works out which reels need to go where to achieve that. Now if they were '100% Random' as advertised then would what the wheel stopped on be controlled?

In fact i had never seen a win bigger than this from the wheel until a week ago when i fluked the £500.

Certainly believe what you want, this is how i see it anyway.
chav666

Post by chav666 »

The wheel on random spinner is only a visual display of a pre-determined decision - there is a background game playing - each time you hit start you are given a random number - this number then pays out the award it relates to in a table of 1000's of awards. The awards will range from 0 - 500. Think of it like lottery tickets - shit loads of losers - loads of tickets that award you your stake back - and a few big wins. When you hit the feature, the machine already knows what your getting - the wheel spin just entertains dead heads!!! see below: -

random number 6598 = fuck all
random number 0001 = feature of £500
random number 2658 = Feature of £25
random number 9684 = Fature of £15
random number 0056= fuck all

The machines dont need to be fixed!!!!!! there are plenty of 'fuck alls' to go around.
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
arcalis

random debate

Post by arcalis »

i would concider mysely a expert on s16 machines and in most cases about 75% for example when a pot goes on rainbow riches another follows thats why people stay on them cos they know whats coming if the machine is random this wouldent happen i do agree though they can take thousands like 20 grand before they pay
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Why would you want to play a m/c to risk £20,000-! for a £500 JP :roll: :roll:
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Why would you want to play a m/c to risk £20,000-! for a £500 JP :roll: :roll:

Or do you mean the £4000 Jps even so it ain't worth it! At least when playing reds for E.g. and you put £100 through it you are quaranteed to get a big streak out of it.