Fruit chat is dead

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Awt
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

that figure was based on him having it for over 2 weeks, if he did. the little pixie/dwarf reference was to rumplestltskin from the game Rumple on gamestec units.....
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

how can anyone be pissed off at anyone for not passing it on?do people not understand?for fuck sake if i had a mate that had the phatest clue of all time and was on it for ages and didn't tell me till last minute i wouldn't be pissed off.......it's part an parcel of the game....sometimes you have no option but to keep quiet.........but usually nowerdays it's the opposite and most players think they have no option but to say something......im really fucking glad i torched this area and especially enjoyed firing up ipswich mecca and smashing the absolute fuck out of corley services in jg's back yard oh and howmany players hearts sank when they went birchanger and 1 in the nearest arc was on but not taking coins awwwwwww bless....1 in the back room turned of was it?he fucking he fucking he.....anyway it's the 1st time ive logged in in ages and i sure as hell wont be coming back to this pathetic site for old players who are struggling because they are to tight to experiment on new games.....FUCK FRUITCHAT FANKYA
Jack bauer
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Longest post ever by the prick. Good riddance.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

do i detect a note of obvious bitterness about something ? smashed the one in J.G's back yard like it's some sort of payback?

awesome final post (hopefully)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Awt
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

birchanger had over 300 in it.......corley had around 450 and 280 in notes that was northbound and the otherside had a good amount in aswel.........then caught float the next day but the 500 on southbound was still off.....had 390 in notes between the ones in ipswich mecca and around 700 coins before being asked to stop playing them........fair play to the guys that had it for months and made their money.......was nothing but a little top up really and nice too see how thick astra are and also nice to know a few people i don't like never got a sniff
Jack bauer
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

so sick with mecca's. London way 7 units in one 8 in another etc

Hindsight
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Anyone go to the mecca in london with the 3 £70's and 1 £500? as soon as you walk in the door on your left before the actual sign in desk, how fit is the blonde bird that works there?!!?!?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i would've been way to paranoid to go in meccas if i was the one on these from the off........they are fucking horrid compared to gala so so fire.......i got nationally barred a few years back for playing a 5 pound monopoly thing for a roll in streak.....hence why my new name is james :) did the quicksilver in collumpton have 1?never been there if so was the game taken off a while back?someone left the 70 in mimms bone but had a 1er in notes apparently........did'nt show my face in the norwich 1 3 there but had me mate sat in there for 2 days for 50% i assume u did well off it?
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

also i would like to add HOWEVER FUCKING BAD IS RUMPEL........anyone who actually gives these a punt is a moron lol
Jack bauer
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I'll keep the bragging going....

I made nothing.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

de-brag........brundell has gone :(
Jack bauer
JG

Post by JG »

That surprises me Oscar, but I'm in the same boat, I also made nothing from this. I bear no grudges to any of my close contacts who did well off this. I'm not owed anything from the people who had this, so why should I expect anything? I've only got myself to blame for not being thorough and trying the obvious. I fact I will admit even more embarrassingly last Wednesday I heard some garbled gibbledegook from a vague distant acquaintance. I set off to a Mecca of all places. It has two £500s and four £70s. Yes I could have gone to a services but I expected to work it out, so went for the spoils. I failed dismally and can only kick myself for that. However I did work out 72 other emptiers, such is the incompetence of Astra, just not the obvious emptier. I was jabbing at service buttons and that stupid ringing noise was going off, we're not in Vegas Astra, those canutes in Mecca never even brought me a complimentary coke. In fact the heat started off with a junior Mecca employee asking why it kept giving the phones. Oh dear. I had to leave off the service button. Which is a shame as emptier 46 is get the top feature on Rumpel, ring the service button spelling out Astra in morse code. Exit the game and go back in and it starts the top feature again. You can also ring in Mystery Plum if you want it to roll in jackpot next spin.
Soon the heat was getting immense. I had first aiders, angry grannies and security guards standing behind me.
"fuck me, it's a bit fire isn't it? Just leave me alone to work out the emptier" the staff obliged and retired to the reception to call the police and the riot police just in case I refused to leave and revoke my membership when asked.
Yes Mecca are fire, but Beacon, fuck me, they make Mecca look like a services. I'm starting a new Facebook page. It's called 'getting bared for losing £200 on money mad Martians' in dedication to Crapplewood Beacon.
Mark Pain said Gala are targeting the younger generation, it must be why they don't mind me rolling up at 10pm after all that pesky bingo rubbish has finished. I really think its rude when people make noise playing bingo in the machine areas. I make a point of telling them to shush. All those sodding numbers. If you want that crap go and read a phone book out loud in a library. It's a pity Gala have no Astra standalones, only Projects. I guess as Astra stuff is on Mega Slot.
As for smashing Welcome Breaks, good on you. I can't stand them. LFE now has lots of stupid signs that people turning machines off will be barred for health and safety reasons. BALLS! They don't like players plugging the deals. End of. Health and safety my arse. Also when I stopped over two hours there, some no speaky employee tried to mug me off when I gave my car reg. you stay over two hours, you pay me £20. Lol. Yes ok then.
Did you not bother with Hopwood? Keele went as far as to remove the plug entirely. Kettle flex.
As for the game. Hmmm, it's very much about 50p to £3 wins. I've seen a few bug features over £100 in my time,but a flat £2 is not unusual. It probably pays the stated 90% as for the £70 games, hmmmmm, dubious. Maybe they're just installed very dead. I pity the munted who tries to gamble one out. What is it Oscar? £500 deep to get a win gambled over a tenner.

Anyway. Well done to those who worked it out. Anyone want to admit to having it for ages?
JG
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

What I think is great us the way certain people in the south like to try to make sure others don't get info yet then cry when they themselves miss out on something.
So bitter some people are, and far to engrossed in what others are doing than concentrating on their own business.
Quite where the bollocks of certain posters comes from is amusing really.

Like who is pissed off with me for "not passing it on" etc.

Well, it's called not having a big mouth.