just done a £210 on count ya cash

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

As soon as half these chav players hear about any possible trap on anything it's the bees knees the game and added to their list. No thought goes into how worthwhile the game is, as most of them aren't clever enough to think for themselves. I'm not implicating anyone specific btw here!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Is anyone on here a member of the despicable Facebook group?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

What group?
silent g

Post by silent g »

good group.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Good group???

Obviously I have access. I think it's pathetic that you all seem to enjoy watching Danny No Teeth and Fatty with the camera intimidate publicans. By being a member of the group, I suppose you endorse their behaviour? And Steve Denmark, the gutsy bastard who won't reveal his identity, seems to think its great to string together characters in an attempt to insult those obviously more gifted than himself.

I think I might just report it to Facebook and have it taken down, highlighting an obvious connection with criminal activity.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Title of that page makes me laugh. Visions of taking a pot and the barmaid stripping in front if me
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Noels Beard wrote:Good group???

Obviously I have access. I think it's pathetic that you all seem to enjoy watching Danny No Teeth and Fatty with the camera intimidate publicans. By being a member of the group, I suppose you endorse their behaviour? And Steve Denmark, the gutsy bastard who won't reveal his identity, seems to think its great to string together characters in an attempt to insult those obviously more gifted than himself.

I think I might just report it to Facebook and have it taken down, highlighting an obvious connection with criminal activity.
It's not affecting you is it?
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

It is a good group in the sense that it keeps all the vermin in one place, stops them signing up on here and lowering the tone.

It also keeps me up to date with whats going on, as there is always someone on there falling over themselves to broadcast what they are up to. Not everyone in that group is an idiot, but any intelligent conversation is lost amongst kids filming each other banking stuff, and hurling childish abuse.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

And some minging pictures...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

feeder22 wrote:Title of that page makes me laugh. Visions of taking a pot and the barmaid stripping in front if me
You know I only spotted that a few week back when I was searching for it on my phone and it wasn't coming up, Obviously I'd typed "Barred" not "Bared" :)
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Found it. Boring. Won't be joining in. Some amusing pics and videos but that's about it. Daily Sport equivalent of this I guess.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

The name of that group gripes me every time I see it, I refuse to actually say "barred" and just refer to it as "getting beared".
george6976

Post by george6976 »

all ur birthdays and xmas came at once
flicks hav never gave presents that high
BULL
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Sorry, my 5 year old son has joined Fruitchat. See above